• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Inscopia's White-list application

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: inscopia
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 16, Female
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned once on a server named Battlecraft. I was banned for /sethome (setting home) in someone elses base. It was a mistake on my behalf and I have learnt since to very carefully read the rules when joining a server.
  4. Referral(s): andrewf731, alecf731, and xRedDeadx; there are many more that I play other games with.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through friends.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will do so after completing this application
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have heard many good things about Herocraft. Recently I have been searching for a new server to "waste" my time playing, as my mother would say. After completing my research I have come to the conclusion that Herocraft is a server I would enjoy playing; rather than having mcmmo Herocraft has a unique system which involves leveling classes, similar to guild wars (apparently). This however is not the only reason I chose Herocraft over the broad range of servers, a considerate amount of influence came from a group of friends who play Herocraft. My friends collectively own the town Durator. All in all I am searching for an active server I can be apart of.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCi8}
  10. Additional Info: I am a very active member of Minecraft, I play everyday. I am a fun bubbly person who is always looking for a new friend. Now for the Minecraft aspect; I enjoy mining and playing the game as a whole. Relatively good at PvP and Redstone.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: inscopia
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 16, Female
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned once on a server named Battlecraft. I was banned for /sethome (setting home) in someone elses base. It was a mistake on my behalf and I have learnt since to very carefully read the rules when joining a server.
  4. Referral(s): andrewf731, alecf731, and xRedDeadx; there are many more that I play other games with.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through friends.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will do so after completing this application
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have heard many good things about Herocraft. Recently I have been searching for a new server to "waste" my time playing, as my mother would say. After completing my research I have come to the conclusion that Herocraft is a server I would enjoy playing; rather than having mcmmo Herocraft has a unique system which involves leveling classes, similar to guild wars (apparently). This however is not the only reason I chose Herocraft over the broad range of servers, a considerate amount of influence came from a group of friends who play Herocraft. My friends collectively own the town Durator. All in all I am searching for an active server I can be apart of.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCi8}
  10. Additional Info: I am a very active member of Minecraft, I play everyday. I am a fun bubbly person who is always looking for a new friend. Now for the Minecraft aspect; I enjoy mining and playing the game as a whole. Relatively good at PvP and Redstone.

Haha. You were banned, and then you were promoted to moderator by the same server. That's pretty awesome.

Welcome to Herocraft! I hope you waste a lot of time with us! Check your PMs.

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
Funny how some things work out sometimes. Thank you very much for accepting my application and I look forward to many hours of Herocraft. A few quick questions, does the server have a Teamspeak Channel and would you like to add me on skype? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1350730244][/DOUBLEPOST]This may seem very silly but... what is the ip to the server? :/

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't have Skype, but we do have a Teamspeak! I just sent you the PM with all of the information.

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank you. I should have mentioned in my application i was unbanned for setting home, opps.