• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Indar Vs DingleBerry 6v6

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
All of you fuckers stacked healers at one point in your time on HC stop being pussies and adapt to it instead of whining on the forums about it. Every group has done it at least once.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
aoe heals need long cooldowns. single target heals need much shorter cooldowns. To prevent healers from being too tanky, either increase the self heal penalty, or split single target heals into self only / ally only categories.

There was a really popular suggestion thread about this somewhere.... s(^_~)-b

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
aoe heals need long cooldowns. single target heals need much shorter cooldowns. To prevent healers from being too tanky, either increase the self heal penalty, or split single target heals into self only / ally only categories.

Daki u the best healer

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

I don't think the self-heal penalty is the problem. I just can get another healer in my party to heal me

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't think the self-heal penalty is the problem. I just can get another healer in my party to heal me

Aoe healing is definitely the biggest part of that though. If there is less aoe heal to go around, it will take a much larger amount of time and mana to heal up large groups, and simply stacking healers will end up running out of mana because they wont be able to rely on super efficient aoe heals like now. There will be more time with people in the yellow health range and groups that are well coordinated can better take advantage of that. Its really insane how mana efficient aoe heals are when your talking about healing 5+ people vs 1 with single target for basically the same mana costs right now.

Right now 10 mans fights are like... everyone is in green health forever until people finally run out of mana 10 mins later or someone just gets separated or crashes or whatever. You could increase aoe heal cooldowns, or drastically increase mana costs, but at same time should make single target heals more functional. Right now on cleric / druid a lot of times i use aoe heal when i only need a single target heal... just because all my single target heals are on cooldown and aoe heals dont really cost any more mana so why not.

But if single target heals are going to have much lower cooldown to offset a change to aoe healing, an increase to heal penalty may be needed to prevent healers from being even tankier than they are now. Or simply make some of the heals unable to target self, either way really.

Xhazed

Portal
Good fight indar, i am here to say the national indar chant. OOOOOOOOOO INDAR WHY YUUU SO GGUUUD OOOOOOO INDAR WHY U SO GUUUUD U HAVE THE TROLLS YU HAVE THE TRYHARDS YU HAVE THE XMUTED YU HAVE THE TREE CHOPPERS YU HAVE TO COW KILLERS YUU'VE GOT EMM ALL. LETS DO THIS FOR OUR RIGHTS WE ARE ALL GUUD CAUSE WE ARE NOT JUPITERROME. OOOOO INDAR GIVE ME YOUR LOVE BECAUSE I FIGHT FOR YOU ALL DAY LONG. Now everyone. Hold hands, OOOOOOO INDAR I LOVE YOU TOO OOOOO INDAR ILL DIE FOR UUUUU OOOO INDAR YOU ARE THE BEST OOOOO INDAR WE HAVEEE THE BEST now the beat dropps and truecorruptor appears in the leveling cave but it really theubernerd and we all die sorry

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Good fight indar, i am here to say the national indar chant. OOOOOOOOOO INDAR WHY YUUU SO GGUUUD OOOOOOO INDAR WHY U SO GUUUUD U HAVE THE TROLLS YU HAVE THE TRYHARDS YU HAVE THE XMUTED YU HAVE THE TREE CHOPPERS YU HAVE TO COW KILLERS YUU'VE GOT EMM ALL. LETS DO THIS FOR OUR RIGHTS WE ARE ALL GUUD CAUSE WE ARE NOT JUPITERROME. OOOOO INDAR GIVE ME YOUR LOVE BECAUSE I FIGHT FOR YOU ALL DAY LONG. Now everyone. Hold hands, OOOOOOO INDAR I LOVE YOU TOO OOOOO INDAR ILL DIE FOR UUUUU OOOO INDAR YOU ARE THE BEST OOOOO INDAR WE HAVEEE THE BEST now the beat dropps and truecorruptor appears in the leveling cave but it really theubernerd and we all die sorry
We don't has xmuted anymore

But Truzle pro cow killer