• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Indar Vs DingleBerry 6v6

ChazzaMaGazza

ICE ICE ICE!
GGWP
Another Special thanks to troyt16 who unfortunately could not respond to this post, due to his amazing mod app.

Last edited:

SoHighFive

Soulsand
I can't wait to get in on some of this action! I barely even played last map, so I'm itching for some fun PvP!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe me being a Ninja wasn't the best choice for an organized fight

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Man poor irishman he dips and then indar gets good. Is this saying something or naw?
I guess without me being their healer they relized that they need to stack the healing/tank classes to win

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yesterday there was a fight with me as Druid and 4 goons...
I know but There has been points where Dingleberry has stacked healers I bets.......
Also when AD (A lot of DB Where AD) Stacked Disciples Paladins and Bloodmages in Haven you where fine with that :p I'm not trying to like defend them cuz I like them or anything ( Trazil can go die fuck him But uber <3) but your complaining about things that you have done many times....

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I know but There has been points where Dingleberry has stacked healers I bets.......
Also when AD (A lot of DB Where AD) Stacked Disciples Paladins and Bloodmages in Haven you where fine with that :p I'm not trying to like defend them cuz I like them or anything ( Trazil can go die fuck him But uber <3) but your complaining about things that you have done many times....
Just gonna read off a couple of the classes people have mastered

Mrfly: Pyromancer, dragoon, beguiler, dread knight

Truecorruptor: ninja, beguiler, disciple(but it's Garbo so he doesn't play it)

BurKeYzZ: ninja, beguiler, samurai, (probably dragoon)

Leo: beguiler, dreadknight

Pew: beguiler, ranger

Burg: I honestly have no idea lol, he plays bard but I'm sure he's mastered some of the warrior classes

Franky: dragoon, paladin, dreadknight, and granted he and some other people play/have mastered some of the healers, the majority play non-healing classes, so I wouldn't say we stack healers at all.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, all of MG in DB pretty much just went to whatever class they feel are fun to play compared to last map. The only healers we have are me, irish, and malawolf. Others have probably played some healing class but switched the day after.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Just gonna read off a couple of the classes people have mastered

Mrfly: Pyromancer, dragoon, beguiler, dread knight

Truecorruptor: ninja, beguiler, disciple(but it's Garbo so he doesn't play it)

BurKeYzZ: ninja, beguiler, samurai, (probably dragoon)

Leo: beguiler, dreadknight

Pew: beguiler, ranger

Burg: I honestly have no idea lol, he plays bard but I'm sure he's mastered some of the warrior classes

Franky: dragoon, paladin, dreadknight, and granted he and some other people play/have mastered some of the healers, the majority play non-healing classes, so I wouldn't say we stack healers at all.
I think I said something about last map in there :p
Last Maps tho....
Fly : Paladin
True: Disciple
Burk : Disciple
Leo: Paladin
Pew: Dreadknight (?)
Burg: Bard (which does have heals)
Franky: Paladin
You stacked healers last map............
So its ok when you do it but when someone else does it, its something to complain about?
Edit* Leaving this here
I feel like DingleBerry has also stacked healers at one point (More then likely) so sit the fuck down boi

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I think I said something about last map in there :p
Last Maps tho....
Fly : Paladin
True: Disciple
Burk : Disciple
Leo: Paladin
Pew: Dreadknight (?)
Burg: Bard (which does have heals)
Franky: Paladin
You stacked healers last map............
So its ok when you do it but when someone else does it, its something to complain about?
Edit* Leaving this here
DB is not MG

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
DB is not MG
Strange..... All those people are in DB though?
You where MG
You Stacked Healers
Stop Complaining
There really does not need to be a discussion over this, you know that you guys did in fact stack healers just as bad as Indar
(DB has a lot of the same people as mg also in fact, everyone in that list is in DB and was MG at some point, So I mean look at what I said again AT ONE POINT, your group all stacked healers.