• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Incentives For Social Media!

KHALILT

Gold
We the staff of Herocraft wish to give out rewards and bonuses to the community for liking, sharing, subscribing and just generally getting our name out there so we can enlarge our player base while making you happy. We are currently coming up with ideas for this but we also need YOUR HELP! Tell us what you would like to see as an award for doing certain things by liking us on social media. (FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) Please keep in mind that your suggestion must be FAIR and LOGICAL.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
How about a Refer-A-Friend system? You get a certain number of friends to join the server and reach say level 15. Once they all reach the level you get a reward.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
We the staff of Herocraft wish to give out rewards and bonuses to the community for liking, sharing, subscribing and just generally getting our name out there so we can enlarge our player base while making you happy. We are currently coming up with ideas for this but we also need YOUR HELP! Tell us what you would like to see as an award for doing certain things by liking us on social media. (FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) Please keep in mind that your suggestion must be FAIR and LOGICAL.
Honesty I doubt facebook/Instagram will really do anything, probably not Twitter either. The best kind of system was mentioned above by @DrRidiculouz, as I'm pretty sure a lot of our incoming players, at least in the past, were brought by word of mouth/friends.

Honesty I doubt facebook/Instagram will really do anything, probably not Twitter either. The best kind of system was mentioned above by DrRidiculouz, as I'm pretty sure a lot of our incoming players, at least in the past, were brought by word of mouth/friends.
It's true, that's how I came here. Although I think it was actually through a lawsuit against the server I played on at the time that brought me here... Maybe we should sue more people?

KHALILT

Gold
Honesty I doubt facebook/Instagram will really do anything, probably not Twitter either. The best kind of system was mentioned above by @DrRidiculouz, as I'm pretty sure a lot of our incoming players, at least in the past, were brought by word of mouth/friends.

Word of mouth is a really great way to get more players but it should not be the only way. We at least have to try in any/everyway we can to get new players and fresh new faces onto the server.

KHALILT

Gold
How about a Refer-A-Friend system? You get a certain number of friends to join the server and reach say level 15. Once they all reach the level you get a reward.

Refer-a-Friend sounds like a good idea, but we also need to think of the rewards given out as well. So make sure you really put out a good reward that everyone could enjoy.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
Refer-a-Friend sounds like a good idea, but we also need to think of the rewards given out as well. So make sure you really put out a good reward that everyone could enjoy.
Maybe for the first 3 friends you bring you can get around 500c?

_phant0m_

TNT
The big problem I see with a Refer-A-Friend system though is the potential abuse of the system by players with more than one account. As most of us know on Herocraft if something can be abused it will be so I say we plan accordingly.

KHALILT

Gold
The big problem I see with a Refer-A-Friend system though is the potential abuse of the system by players with more than one account. As most of us know on Herocraft if something can be abused it will be so I say we plan accordingly.

Yes that is true so we should plan and think this through. Maybe reaching a max level on a their first class or somewhere high like level 50. @DrRidiculouz Also 500c seems like much because that's the cost of a class change back maybe something cheaper such as 100-250 for each player who is referred by you.

Last edited: