• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Impenetrable Towns

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
some towns don't have guys who are great builders. they see the world in squares and have little design skill or desire. I'm sure if umbra had someone in town with a lot of passion for building, then our town would look different. but here we are

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
some towns don't have guys who are great builders. they see the world in squares and have little design skill or desire. I'm sure if umbra had someone in town with a lot of passion for building, then our town would look different. but here we are
I myself hate building, but I have to live in good looking places. Whenever I need something built I pm Symbolite xD

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Diffuse is right. Umbra is nothing compared to the embarrassment that was the entire last map. There were only a handful of towns that weren't big buildings, some were prettier than others but they were just a single large building.

However, I think they deserve to be pressured so that others do not do the same as they have.

As for what MajorasMask was saying, every town needs impenetrable parts somewhere, or else it's a pretty shitty town. If the only thing between raiders and you is the doors and walls of your very home, you will get exploited on, or just pulsed to death by casters. Unless you live in a tall home, but still claustrophobic compared to the upper city/under city model.
RA op

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I suck ass at building and I even build squarelike at times, I still have architects telling me I have built some nice stuff, it only takes effort.