• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ImLeeRii - Whitelist Application

ImLeeRii

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ImLeeRii
  2. Location & Age: California, U.S.A.; 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope!
  4. Referral(s): Nope!
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I don't quite remember how I first stumbled upon Herocraft, but I do know it was a few months ago or so. Blindphaze recently reminded of it when we were chatting and he mentioned applying here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yup!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I could write a good essay about this, but then that'd be like punching you in the face. I don't want to do that cus' I'd dent my ring, you know? Oh, right, the reason: I am familiar with PVP/RP and I do try my best to not turn into a raging alcoholic in chat.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCI8
  10. Additional Info: I am still a student, so I can not promise too high of an attendance record from me. Aside from that, I always put my best efforts into contributing positively to the community I am in. Um, I suppose if there's other things to know about me, I am an avid Minecraft builder and a digital artist in hobby.
Thanks for reading! :)

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't see any problems with your application.

Accepted!
Welcome to Herocraft.
Please check your PM for further details and instructions.