• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ifrazk's Whitelist Application <3333

Ifrazk

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ifrazk
  2. Location & Age: Eastern US, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s): Parker49
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Parker49 recently joined and told me the server is awesome, so I want to be able to play with him.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Completely and fully.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very experienced minecraft player, with close to 2 years of game play under my belt. I thoroughly enjoy the building aspect of minecraft, and I feel as though it is even further enhanced through the addition of multiplayer. I played on my last server for over a year before its closing (RIP), and I am looking for a new home. I hear that the people here are very nice, and that there is a clean, enjoyable playing environment that I hope to be a part of soon.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCi6
  10. Additional Info: I recently had to delete many of my files in order to get rid of a virus, and I lost most of my screenshots of builds.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Parker49 recently joined and told me the server is awesome, so I want to be able to play with him.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very experienced minecraft player, with close to 2 years of game play under my belt. I thoroughly enjoy the building aspect of minecraft, and I feel as though it is even further enhanced through the addition of multiplayer. I played on my last server for over a year before its closing (RIP), and I am looking for a new home. I hear that the people here are very nice, and that there is a clean, enjoyable playing environment that I hope to be a part of soon.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCf5
  10. Additional Info: I recently had to delete many of my files in order to get rid of a virus, and I lost most of my screenshots of builds.

Your special key is not correct. Please correct it so I can review your application. Make sure you post in this thread to alert me to your change. Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCi5

Still incorrect.