• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OOC If you want to do this, post something here!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Yeah, if something can be properly organized with even the amount of people here it would be enough to make something cool.
(No offense to leap, hopefully his is what that something is but I didn't want the above that specific)

leap1

Iron
Yeah, if something can be properly organized with even the amount of people here it would be enough to make something cool.
(No offense to leap, hopefully his is what that something is but I didn't want the above that specific)

Non taken *leaves and crawls under his bed, and burst in to tears.* ( Im joking miss)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm super duper busy trying to help balance, animate, get a job, write both lore and novels along with other things. I would love to start us up an RP based around the world of Bastion (Probably would be Non-canon). Something that may take place in between large events? Who knows. Get your characters ready and if enough people are open to the idea, I'll see what I can do.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Interested but I'd rather RP in game than in the forums... :rolleyes:
This is a super old thread. Also, good luck roleplaying in game. There is no platform in Herocraft, nor Minecraft to support it outside of chat. I guess you could do freestyle, but then you will have metagaming and force-play. Seriously need to have some structure in my honest opinion.