• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OOC If you want to do this, post something here!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'm always interested in things such as this (obviously, haha)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I will be here soonish, to busy to even break at work or home the last couple weeks.
*stares off into the distance* I have not even been in Bastion for more then a few hours. *sigh*

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Seems a tad awkward, starting a conversation in a thread meant to give a count of interested persons.

I agree,

I was just trying to give a starting point for more people to build on. I figured it would be Bastion based RP so I used Bastion based lore, location and characters.

Ohwell, I suppose its odd to RP in forums and not in live rooms.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
I agree,

I was just trying to give a starting point for more people to build on. I figured it would be Bastion based RP so I used Bastion based lore, location and characters.

Ohwell, I suppose its odd to RP in forums and not in live rooms.

Blasphemy! In my day role play was meant for forums and posts were long to a nauseating standard of literacy, but then people started doing role plays over instant messaging applications, but I'll take forum-based role play over a live chat any day.

leap1

Iron
I am without a doubt always interested in Role Play, I've been trying to create my own thread with a Role Play Storyline, but it seems it is harder to recruit then you think...