• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion I Made A New Arena...

Would You Like This Arena Available In Skirmishes?

• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I've Farted Nicer Arenas

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
The only down side is that it gives kiting classes like mystic and necromancer a crazy advantage over pure meele classes.

As a meele class you have two choices run down in the soulsand and get slowed, and alow drainsoul knock you back while you are trying to get to the target.
Stay on the upper ring, then the kiter will run around and around, then you can run after and not get close enough to hit the target (if you aren't a samurai) cause of the knockback and stop of sprint when you get hit by skills.
If you stand still about the same things happend.

I think it would be better if everything was in one hight..

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I usually deal with Casters by running around on the ice trying to chase them while dodging stuff like Fireballs. And to get near the target, I sometimes walk through the middle. When I reach the Casters, I try to knock them to the soulsand and jump on them and spam sword while comboing with some damage skills. I personally like the map a lot.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
The only down side is that it gives kiting classes like mystic and necromancer a crazy advantage over pure meele classes.

By design, The abundance of ice was meant for melee classes to quickly catch up to classes who are kiting. Sadly, for some reason, some of that ice has melted and there are a few patches of water (seriously) which makes this hard to do.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
By design, The abundance of ice was meant for melee classes to quickly catch up to classes who are kiting. Sadly, for some reason, some of that ice has melted and there are a few patches of water (seriously) which makes this hard to do.
Just force the arena to be in a Taiga biome, then it won't melt.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
When i played the arena with Arcanegrove I saw that the ice was melting because of the glowstone next to it. As far as I know, any light source will cause ice to melt.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
When i played the arena with Arcanegrove I saw that the ice was melting because of the glowstone next to it. As far as I know, any light source will cause ice to melt.

Yes I know, this wasn't by design obviously. Some people have suggested that forcing the map onto Tundra would keep the ice melted, but the glowstone might be the culprit as well.