• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have risen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Actually on that note I'd love to see more roleplay on this server... even if it's just little stuff like this on the forum. Makes me especially look forward to the Lore events...

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
"Stronghold watched from his perch on the Bazaar’s roof as Rane walked away, leaving an ominous silence behind him. The dragoon decided he would wait, after all he believed in second chances, and even scum deserved them. He turned, lance in hand. Waiting and watching..."

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
"Stronghold watched from his perch on the Bazaar’s roof as Rane walked away, leaving an ominous silence behind him. The dragoon decided he would wait, after all he believed in second chances, and even scum deserved them. He turned, lance in hand. Waiting and watching..."

I thought Stronghold is dead. At least he is in your story, haha.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
This will certainly be interesting. I, like strong, believe in second chances. I don't mind PvP, I just didn't like dying repeatly every hour of the day. But alas, seagate became a power nonetheless. And looking back, not rage quitting through all of that really made obtaining regions much more rewarding.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
I remember HolyRane.

We met on frigid night, sometime last map, in a town that was egyptian in theme, and recently lost regions.

I came up behind HolyRane, and chose to not attack. He looked AFK, and I had brought a friend along. Better to let sleeping dogs lie, you see. ;)

Not 10 secs after I passed Rane, I entered an abandoned structure and proceeded to rifle through some chests. Rane caught me with my head buried in a chest and slaughtered me.

WTF?:mad:

Then my buddy, Huffatron, and I made it our mission to end HolyRane; a daunting task, to be sure.

We met in the center of town in this huge multi-leveled GreatHall and i spammed arrows while attempting to backpedal....

Epic Fail.

Rane sliced through me like a fatman at an all-you-can-eat buffet line. I put up no resistance. BAHAHAHA

But my buddy, Huffatron, valiently spammed arrows at Rane and fell over a cliff-face backwards. Rane followed and missed the water. Oof! One last hit from Huff and the Great HolyRane had met his demise. WOOT! My heart was pounding sooooo hard! lol VICTORY!

Anyways.... that moment always stuck with me. I thought I'd share. Huffatron will validate this story. :)

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Woulda just smacked him in the head with a shovel and said get the hell back in there where you came from then let an admin lightning strike there ass till there BBQ'd properly..... just saying i wouldnt have just watched meh

Status
Not open for further replies.