• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have risen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
*You hear a deep rumbling in the Earth for minutes.... After a loud "Crack!" you see a dark figure emerge from the depths of the nether.... Its Rane.

"You have all had many months of peace, to be exact, 8. You all are not worthy of this pleasure! You take everything from this land, and horde it for yourselves, you ruthless bastards! Well the time has come for me and my guild... "Out of Ashes" to inflict pain and great suffering in those who oppose us."

*The crowd watches silently as Rane walks away slowly.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Threats of violence. Threats of death, destruction, of being sent to the nether or worse, returned to the void.

This and worse await us, if we do nothing. If we stand idly by, if we let this world become twisted and consumed once more, we may lose everything we hold dear- our homes, our friends, our family- Every last bit of it is in danger now.

I call you all now to fight- not for love of violence. Not for honor, glory, or bloodshed. I call you to fight to prevent corruption, to prevent darkness from swallowing our beloved home. We fight, for those who cannot. We fight for those we hold dear. We fight to keep an already dangerous world from falling further. We fight in the name of our Lords and Founders! We fight for Justice!

Evil will rise. And when it does, we "Templar" shall be there to meet it head on.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I played for a month on this server and even me heard of you Rane :O

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Actually, You died in chapter 16 I think, not rightly sure, but anyway, I'm sure this won't last long

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
*You hear a deep rumbling in the Earth for minutes.... After a loud "Crack!" you see a dark figure emerge from the depths of the nether.... Its Rane.

"You have all had many months of peace, to be exact, 8. You all are not worthy of this pleasure! You take everything from this land, and horde it for yourselves, you ruthless bastards! Well the time has come for me and my guild... "Out of Ashes" to inflict pain and great suffering in those who oppose us."

*The crowd watches silently as Rane walks away slowly.
Save the children (like me) :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Why would the crowd just watch silently? Zeal is a city- nay, a nation- of powerful fighters, overseen by a pantheon of protector-gods who openly exhibit their powers on a regular basis. Surely they wouldn't gawk at a person who emerges from the ground like a zombie long enough for him to rattle off an entire paragraph! They would strike him down before they could ascertain that his speech was meant to be intimidating. He would struck by lightning, mauled by wolves, gutted like a fish! Cursed, hexed, and pummeled! He would take an arrow to the knee!

SIR, I DOUBT THE VERISIMILITUDE OF YOUR ROLEPLAY ON THE INTERNET

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Why would the crowd just watch silently? Zeal is a city- nay, a nation- of powerful fighters, overseen by a pantheon of protector-gods who openly exhibit their powers on a regular basis. Surely they wouldn't gawk at a person who emerges from the ground like a zombie long enough for him to rattle off an entire paragraph! They would strike him down before they could ascertain that his speech was meant to be intimidating. He would struck by lightning, mauled by wolves, gutted like a fish! Cursed, hexed, and pummeled! He would take an arrow to the knee!

SIR, I DOUBT THE VERISIMILITUDE OF YOUR ROLEPLAY ON THE INTERNET
nope

Status
Not open for further replies.