• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hylian's Application :3

1. Minecraft In-game name:
    HylianMuffin
  2. Location & Age:
    California, 13; mature.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
    Tethyscraft, abuse of admin powers; mc.newminelands, extreme pvp/trolling. It's also possible that I've been banned on another server for "hacking."
  4. Referral(s):
    Atticusmas
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
    A friend, as stated, Atticusmas
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
    Getting a gateway timeout error, I will asap.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
    Yup.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
    Well.. I've recently been playing on LOTC, and following the massive migration to here, I figured I'd join. I was on the application team there, as well as a serious player. I seek a bit less harsh and more open server that incorporates the game mechanics of minecraft more and pvp is freely allowed. I already know a few members on your server, and I'd like to join them.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)
    HCH12
  10. Additional Info:
    I'm pretty easy going and don't play just for PVP, but I'm not someone who will hesitate to bound into the melee. I've been a serious games for a good 3 years now, I picked up minecraft in its early alpha, and this server seems ideal to me. It's also pretty hard to resist applying to a server with an owner that clearly cherishes Metallica songs as well.

Yup.
Tethyscraft is actually atticusmas's server, he's an IRL friend of mine, so he gave me admin. I seriously clashed wih one of the people he opped, so I ended up de-opping him and got banned for it. That's cleared up now.

Newminelands was a LONG time ago, and it was between an abusive op and I. He trapped me in spawn with obsidian, so I got kinda pissed and may have pvped a few people.

As for being banned for hacking, I was banned on a server of which the name I cannot remember for a glitch with the plugin saying that I was using a griefer client. It was cleared up shortly after.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Here on herocraft we do not tolerate hacking/greifing/Glitching. To will result in a ban. Hacks are taken seriously. As for Greifing, if you break it, replace it.

I'm going to give you a chance here, everything else comes up good.

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.