• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hydroflame application

hydroflame

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:hydroflame
  2. Location & Age:quebec, 19 (or 20... not sure atm)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no, well i banned myself from my private server just to see what happens but i dont think it counts
  4. Referral(s):bobo_the_cow
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my friend bobo_the_cow invited to play w him
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:rpg need a lot of ppl to be effective, the more ppl the beter the economy, trading etc... i love mc, i want to try new stuff. I played a lot on my privates server and i am an active mod developper, so if you need a hand i might want to apply to program the updates, new features and bug fixes for the server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCH10

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:hydroflame
  2. Location & Age:quebec, 19 (or 20... not sure atm)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no, well i banned myself from my private server just to see what happens but i dont think it counts
  4. Referral(s):bobo_the_cow
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my friend bobo_the_cow invited to play w him
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:rpg need a lot of ppl to be effective, the more ppl the beter the economy, trading etc... i love mc, i want to try new stuff. I played a lot on my privates server and i am an active mod developper, so if you need a hand i might want to apply to program the updates, new features and bug fixes for the server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCH10

Reviewing

So how do you not know if you are 19 or 20?

hydroflame

Dirt
well i only start it when i actually want to play, maybe once a week four 1h-1h30 its a private server with max 5 player on it, couple of forge mods[DOUBLEPOST=1351354871][/DOUBLEPOST]for 1h to 1h30 * my bad huge typo

hydroflame

Dirt
why talking about identity theft??? im me XD i can send pic w id if you delete pic after[DOUBLEPOST=1351355173][/DOUBLEPOST]and thx for whitelisting ^^ appreciated

hydroflame

Dirt
oh wait, intellectual proprety theft, my bad, can u explain where your suspicion come from, so that i may explain my behavior ( or wtv im suspected of)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
oh wait, intellectual proprety theft, my bad, can u explain where your suspicion come from, so that i may explain my behavior ( or wtv im suspected of)

I never said you were suspected of anything. Since you are a "coder" and you "own a server" it is a typical message I give people so they are aware we do not like it when people steal the ideas on HCO.

hydroflame

Dirt
ohhhhhhhhhhhh now it makes sens, but hey i got my own programmation project (not minecraft related) so rest assured, im just here to have fun :p