• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Huskysplash350 Whitelist App

1. Minecraft In-game name: huskysplash350
  2. Location & Age: UK, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from two servers, one I joined and was banned for 'griefing' (admin abuse much :S ). The other was eclipsecraft and I was banned for 'breaking the rules'. In a way I did, the staff were ignoring me so I 'disrespected' them. Sorry! I will not break the rules on this server as I love heavy RP and the staff seem really nice and helpful!
  4. Referral(s): None, sorry
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I think it was ask or yahoo, someone was asking for a good Heavy RP server and the response was this. I have been looking around and it convinced me to apply!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. I want to have played on the server first. I cannot judge a server by their site, sorry.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great hunter and a good miner/builder and I am also good at PVP. I am also helpful and hard-working. I will help out with the forums and help others who need it so they can also enjoy the server. I think I would be therefore a great addition to your community!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH14
  10. Additional Info: I play games such as Magicka and I enjoy RP and strategy. I am pretty relaxed but do not like to see other people upset. Although I do not get upset easily. I would like to be helpful and if there is anything I can do, just ask. When I am not playing games I enjoy sports such as football and tennis. I like to get out a bit but don't not accept me because I do not play as much as other people because I can find solutions to difficult situations calmly and quickly. I keep the peace between players.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I found the 2 bans you were forward about while doing checks.

Code:
Array
(
    [bancount] => 2
    [banlist] => Array
        (
            [0] => abdbminecraft.dyndns.biz .:. known griefer
            [1] => SMP.eclipsecraft.net25713 .:. banned - reason: you didn't follow the rules.
        )

[score] => 10
    [status] => 2
    [output] => 2 bans :(
)

Can you give more detail into these then you already have? By that I mean, why would they call you a greifer? (Greifing is totally separate from admin abuse)

Hmmm well I think I have explained esclipsecraft. Why they might call me a griefer? Easiest excuse in the book. They didn't want to get in trouble, did they? I had never been on that server before then, definitely didn't grief it. They haven't logblock or hawkeye confirmed it or anything. I am not sure what else to say :S

I found the 2 bans you were forward about while doing checks.

Code:
Array
(
    [bancount] => 2
    [banlist] => Array
        (
            [0] => abdbminecraft.dyndns.biz .:. known griefer
            [1] => SMP.eclipsecraft.net25713 .:. banned - reason: you didn't follow the rules.
        )

[score] => 10
    [status] => 2
    [output] => 2 bans :(
)

Can you give more detail into these then you already have? By that I mean, why would they call you a greifer? (Greifing is totally separate from admin abuse)

Sorry forgot to reply the last post.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Here on herocraft, its easy to avoid being banned for greifing, if you break it, replace it.

Destroy stuff you place near others peoples stuff, etc. etc.

What other games do you enjoy besides minecraft?

Here on herocraft, its easy to avoid being banned for greifing, if you break it, replace it.

Destroy stuff you place near others peoples stuff, etc. etc.

What other games do you enjoy besides minecraft?

I also enjoy EVE online, Magicka and Binding of Isaac! ;)

I found a ban from a server called Sublimity Gaming. I'm a bit worried about this as it says the ban was for Xray and it was 2 days ago. Please explain what happened.

http://www.sublimitygaming.com/index.php?page=banlist&search=huskysplash350

I was accused of that but I didn't X-ray I filled out an unban appeal and was unbanned so I can still go on sublimitygaming and I just checked that (the IP is sublimitygaming.com right?). Anyway as to why it still I shows I have no idea but if you want me to prove I am unbanned from sublimity I will be happy to help.

EDIT: I just checked your link and it doesn't show it says zero results found. Its odd because I swear it was removed yesterday though anyway....

Hope you will accept me soon and thanks for all the guidance in how to post the application etc, its really helpful.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.