• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
lol.

I posted this video because he is known to be a good pvp'er. It was in good nature and humor. Not meant to draw the butthurt squad out of its mother's basement, panties all bunched.

As Bingy put it: I'm done here.
Imma go track Pew and 6v1 him and post it
#MINDBLOWN :p JK

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm confused. xMjay dies and gets a video starring him, but when I get rooted and mauled by 4 people there's no video about me? That was the end of my 60 streak after all. :(
i no its so sad, pickle u got to beat xMjay streak, just play at midnight and kill ls 10 kills a day u will beat it in 2 weeks for sure XD

Xhazed

Portal
I don't play spleef OR none of the minigames, I play PvP...

And I don't understand your big-boy "360 no-scope" bullshit behavior. If I am allowed to release all my hate on you, I would, for now, I'll conceal it, 'cause I'll get in trouble if I don't.

Are you another kid who is 10 years old and dies EVERY SINGLE TIME in CS:GO or some other MMOFPS?! 'Cause you do need to find a way to be happy everyday!
Hahaha lol gg no re i say that to laugh at the 4/20 blaze it kids and the only games i play is minecraft barely compared to you and fifa so yea you are the one that gets happy when kills some1 in a videogame Gg no re just got trowing knifed from across the map, can i get in to faze now @JupiterRome @Wild_Porygon @Faze

The only problem is I don't kill noobs so it'll take forever to get my streak back. I demand someone goes into server records and records the fight of my dying. Somehow

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Xhazed hacked FIFA and 360 no scoped me and killed me with soccer ball but I respawned in 4.20 blazin seconds, xhazed killed me 69 to 0 please ban

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Can I say this was mighty fun to read through all the comments.

xmjay is the best pvp'er on the server in my opinion so good job on killing him but most of the fight he was just trying to run and not fight back as there was not much of a point. Kims if you did a battle arena 1v1 I am sure mjay would beat you. :)

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Lewl first of all i run at 10 fps maybe 20 if lucky second of all my minecraft froze why do you think i didnt move until like the last part when I was already dead, other thing i have to play on a track pad, other thing its pretty bad other thing DID YOU WIN SPLEEF NOOOOOOO so gg no re i just 360 no scoped you soo hard it even hurts to breath

Your pain...I feel it... IN MY SOUL!

He is the best and it seems u think you are the best, i dont like people that are cocky and even worse over a game........ GG NO RE
Trust me, I am not the best, and I am not being cocky. If you want to talk to the best, go say hi to Pewpewpewlasers, he is probably the best.
And for the record, I have killed xMjay everytime I fought him, but I'm not being cocky cuz I never said he was bad or I was good.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Trust me, I am not the best, and I am not being cocky. If you want to talk to the best, go say hi to Pewpewpewlasers, he is probably the best.
And for the record, I have killed xMjay everytime I fought him, but I'm not being cocky cuz I never said he was bad or I was good.
pls stop trolling chat. ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.