• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
ok, 2 things in this, 1... 2 dragoons chassing... ya.... Looking at how he was trying to escape, he should have expected to be fallowed.
2: Do not try to run from a dragoon using a boat, unless you are already far away enough. That is what was actually killing him partially. He tried it 2 times.

basically, I would have tried normal jumps with good timing and also try to move down under water to fight... but ya... that would be just me in this case.

Edit: Those bad spelling... try to freaken write with a IPad with problems like that...

Last edited:

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I hope to one day finish building my computer and join the ranks of the unattainably skilled players this community has

Although having 10,000 fps helps, it is not everything. I know of people who have a maximum fps of about 20 on minimum view distance and do quite well in PVP.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Although having 10,000 fps helps, it is not everything. I know of people who have a maximum fps of about 20 on minimum view distance and do quite well in PVP.

I'm afraid that's only half the issue. My laptop won't take any sort of keyboard or mouse whatsoever, limiting me to the default keyboard where I'm missing about 17 keys and a partially functioning trackpad, not to mention 5-10 fps with optifine. In the past I have been quite skilled using someone else's computer, but alas, I am cursed with this piece of machinery until the family gets the money to afford things like that

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Notice how it was like 3v2 and he was missing like 1-2 crystals @ start... dude tbh Ive killed him 1v1 without loosing much hp then other times he's
killed me without loosing 1 crystal it all depends on the lag..... do we really need to show this? I mean I don't go around bragging I killed you as a 40 disciple when you tried to jump me.... oh wait I only do that when you bring up your pvp skills

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
lol @Kimsgrim first you spelt his name wrong is xMJay not Xmjay please fix that and second did you notice how he wasn't fighting at all, also at the start you focused him, so really maybe you are so bad you only can kill them when it isn't a fair fight :p

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
lol @Kimsgrim first you spelt his name wrong is xMJay not Xmjay please fix that and second did you notice how he wasn't fighting at all, also at the start you focused him, so really maybe you are so bad you only can kill them when it isn't a fair fight :p

How mad? Mad enough to try and insult people over the internet. GG

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm not mad, its just sad you think so low of your self you need to post this lol

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
@Trazil, get your self-esteem up before you go wanker-bonkers insulting other players. @Kimsgrim posted this topic for a reason, a funny and quite informative reason, not to show that "he is bad himself"...

I was there in his team watching as he kill xMJay whilst actually doing nothing ('cause my internet was laggy out of nowhere), so yeah, he is quite good in some areas of combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.