• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

TsiJiang

Legacy Supporter 9
Used the fail safe link and haven't had a reply back since Thursday. I just want confirmation that you guys got the donation. (considering the amount.)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Used the fail safe link and haven't had a reply back since Thursday. I just want confirmation that you guys got the donation. (considering the amount.)
Generally speaking, we update it in game immediately - I announced it also in game but you were offline, your supporter rank has been updated on the forums as of now!

Thanks!

Rofii

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo I spoke with you on discord a few days ago. I donated $20 two years ago but never claimed the benefits due to rl circumstances. I'd like to redeem them for my gf, as I originally intended to do. Her IGN is Lyssalass.

Amount was $20, receipt # 2622-2296-7617-9145 transaction date 5/30/15.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo I spoke with you on discord a few days ago. I donated $20 two years ago but never claimed the benefits due to rl circumstances. I'd like to redeem them for my gf, as I originally intended to do. Her IGN is Lyssalass.

Amount was $20, receipt # 2622-2296-7617-9145 transaction date 5/30/15.
Granted