• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Histories of Active Towns

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I would like to have records of towns in the "History" section of the wiki. (http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/History). So I need help! I would like town leaders, and especially those of Kindgoms, to help me write up the development and continuation of their communities.

Starting with the Kingdoms I have records of:
@Kriskills
@GaidenFcous

This isn't required, but would be a nice little thing to do. If you are unsure how to write it or don't have the time, just throw up as much information about your Kingdoms/towns here and I can work with it from there. Thanks!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I can tell you a bit of the story of Killuminati Kingdom from my point of view.

I once joined the server with a friend, The_Player_189. SigPit (Now known as Shadownub) invited us to this new town called "Spire". I became a Council member and was responsible to find nearby towns and find about them. The first town I found was Shiroku then Coal Harbor. When Spire was getting raided by Shiroku, Coal Harbor, and Ironpass every day. Coal Harbor became allies and they became a huge part of Spire. When I started to not like Spire, I joined Coal Harbor. It became dominant and powerful, we were able to defend off people that raided Spire and our own town. But, Coal Harbor started to get inactive since most of the starting members are busy with College and therefore resulted with inactivity. GaidenFocus and codyneace started to become friends and help each other. We would defend raiders that were raiding North Reach and raid SSS Towns. Madsplatter and a bunch of other people decided to raid/loot Coal Harbor because they thought we were completely dead. With me and arlie92 online, we were able to kill them all and transfer some of the items in our chests moved to LWC. GaidenFocus invited all active Coal Harbor members to North Reach and we accepted.

I will post continue this story after school.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, Ill write it up for you, no problem. Just how it was formed to now?
Yeah. Who started it and why, how it was developed, any issues you ran into, and where the kingdom is going.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
The ARC Kingdom started as one town of 10 friends, named Ignotis. This was led by kriskills and OnixZ2, and they were avid pk'rs. They weren't a major town, but they had acquired a large sum of gold and coins through mining and raiding. They had no real allies, and raided daily. Through their raids, they constantly killed one group over and over, and feeling bad, they befriended them. This group of people later went on to form Talos, which was headed by Jzillifro. Talos was a part of the Midguardian Kingdom (Not Official), so they were subject to Midguard's rule. After Talos raided many people, there started to be a server wide retaliation. Groups of 10 or more would raid Talos almost daily. Even against the odds, Ignotis tried to help with the raids, while Midguard stood by and watched it all happen. Talos was fed up, and wanted out. Ignotis then gave them a way. Kriskills spoke of kingdoms and a new life near Ignotis, where it would be easier to help defend. Talos gave in, and they made their way to Ignotis. They planned out a place right next to Ignotis and laid everything out. Unknowing that an unofficial town next to them was still active. When everything was ready, and the demi god Punisher79 came to grant rights and protection over their land, news was brought that the unofficial town nest to them, Aegis, had gotten their protection hours before. Due to Grandfather Land Rights Law, announced by the God Kainzo himself, they had to move. They moved about 100 blocks away, and got rights for their. They were now in a desert region, and decided to make their town out of materials around them, instead of changing the land. That is how Solis was formed. They quickly grew, and Ignotis paid for them the whole way. In 2 days, Solis had become a City, and 3 more after that, it had become a Capital. In less than a week, Solis went from Town to Capital. New citizens of Zeal rushed to Solis, with hopes of a good life. It was an active place, but evil sought to undo them. Talos' early reputation lingered, and the heads of Solis, Jzillifro and ShadoWall555, were plagued by raiders attacking their town. Defenses were put up, and battles were won and lost. Eventually, Solis proved its might and raids occured less often. ShadoWall555 soon became Mayor of Solis, and others in Solis seeked to move up as well. ShadoWall555 thought up another town that would complete our Kingdom needs, and also be raid-proof. He started construction on a floating town. A certain group of individuals from Solis had proved their loyalty, and their skills as architects and were put in charge of the building of the town. Mike0o00 and Vermundir were the leaders, and built the floating town, Incursion, to what it is today. It is a safe haven, and a vital part of the Kingdom. But soon, others came wanting to be a part of the ARC Kingdom, the_milkmeister and gang came and wanted to build the 4th town of the Kingdom. They had the cash needed, and were given permission. They were good fighters, and made it a PvP town. Permissions were granted over the town, and through a loan and many items sold, ARC was ready to become a Kingdom. Kainzo finally granted them their Kingdomship, and Kriskills became King, while ShadoWall555 became SiC of the Kingdom. ARC surprised everyone as it was the Second Official Kingdom, after Killuminati, and it came out of nowhere, with not well known citizens running it. ARC formed many alliances, and enemies turned to friends and vice versa. ARC is not the warrior type, and often defends more than it attacks. They are interested in the well being of new citizens then raiding others, and are trying hard to keep their towns active, and not fall to the fate of other towns at the moment with new updates coming to Minecraft, while Herocraft is behind

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The ARC Kingdom started as one town of 10 friends, named Ignotis. This was led by kriskills and OnixZ2, and they were avid pk'rs. They weren't a major town, but they had acquired a large sum of gold and coins through mining and raiding. They had no real allies, and raided daily. Through their raids, they constantly killed one group over and over, and feeling bad, they befriended them. This group of people later went on to form Talos, which was headed by Jzillifro. Talos was a part of the Midguardian Kingdom (Not Official), so they were subject to Midguard's rule. After Talos raided many people, there started to be a server wide retaliation. Groups of 10 or more would raid Talos almost daily. Even against the odds, Ignotis tried to help with the raids, while Midguard stood by and watched it all happen. Talos was fed up, and wanted out. Ignotis then gave them a way. Kriskills spoke of kingdoms and a new life near Ignotis, where it would be easier to help defend. Talos gave in, and they made their way to Ignotis. They planned out a place right next to Ignotis and laid everything out. Unknowing that an unofficial town next to them was still active. When everything was ready, and the demi god Punisher79 came to grant rights and protection over their land, news was brought that the unofficial town nest to them, Aegis, had gotten their protection hours before. Due to Grandfather Land Rights Law, announced by the God Kainzo himself, they had to move. They moved about 100 blocks away, and got rights for their. They were now in a desert region, and decided to make their town out of materials around them, instead of changing the land. That is how Solis was formed. They quickly grew, and Ignotis paid for them the whole way. In 2 days, Solis had become a City, and 3 more after that, it had become a Capital. In less than a week, Solis went from Town to Capital. New citizens of Zeal rushed to Solis, with hopes of a good life. It was an active place, but evil sought to undo them. Talos' early reputation lingered, and the heads of Solis, Jzillifro and ShadoWall555, were plagued by raiders attacking their town. Defenses were put up, and battles were won and lost. Eventually, Solis proved its might and raids occured less often. ShadoWall555 soon became Mayor of Solis, and others in Solis seeked to move up as well. ShadoWall555 thought up another town that would complete our Kingdom needs, and also be raid-proof. He started construction on a floating town. A certain group of individuals from Solis had proved their loyalty, and their skills as architects and were put in charge of the building of the town. Mike0o00 and Vermundir were the leaders, and built the floating town, Incursion, to what it is today. It is a safe haven, and a vital part of the Kingdom. But soon, others came wanting to be a part of the ARC Kingdom, the_milkmeister and gang came and wanted to build the 4th town of the Kingdom. They had the cash needed, and were given permission. They were good fighters, and made it a PvP town. Permissions were granted over the town, and through a loan and many items sold, ARC was ready to become a Kingdom. Kainzo finally granted them their Kingdomship, and Kriskills became King, while ShadoWall555 became SiC of the Kingdom. ARC surprised everyone as it was the Second Official Kingdom, after Killuminati, and it came out of nowhere, with not well known citizens running it. ARC formed many alliances, and enemies turned to friends and vice versa. ARC is not the warrior type, and often defends more than it attacks. They are interested in the well being of new citizens then raiding others, and are trying hard to keep their towns active, and not fall to the fate of other towns at the moment with new updates coming to Minecraft, while Herocraft is behind

Wow, thats quite a story.
To Alator: I don't think i can tell about my towns history, since i got mayor over it because the old mayor is inactive with all the veterans. I have only been in the town for a month, but it is 2 months old :/

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Tishabisha, smperez1986, and myself lived in a small hole in the ground. eventually sean7 and his pals built typhon almost directly over us. we raided them daily. (this was before regions) We soon decided to not raid each other and eventually worked together. We moved across the river and built, at the time, Killuminati. The SSS offered to pay for our township, and after we declined our relations deteriorated from there. We built a road connecting our town to the main North Road. The SSS came by and decided they didnt want our road touching theirs. This pretty much sparked all our war. We got raided daily, sometimes it would last for days, night and day. this hindered the creation of our official region once they were available, but we did it. the members we recruited came and went, but the strong ones stayed. the war encouraged a sense of loyalty among all of use and we were all pretty tight knit. During the war (called "The SSS War" by us) We got in touch with our enemies, New Tempest (During Farroes's reign). Smperez and I worked out a deal to become allies as we were both opposed to massive alliances. Typhon, New Tempest, and Killuminati fought together against the SSS. After a while we became an official township. it became easier to defend the town and the raiding slowed down dramatically. During the raids a guy named Brancher would come, and literally lay the rape down on the SSS. He could take 12 people by himself, he was unstoppable. We knew this guy was legit so we kept in touch with him. We eventually visited coal harbor and became friends with codyneace, scottcombs, arlie, jnapier, and all the other CH guys. Coal Harbor was at war with Iron Pass, and we made a deal, if they helped us fight the SSS, we would help fight Iron Pass. We built a 2300 block long rail road connecting our towns that made the alliance official. After about a month of fighting together, they decided to disband, and their remaining members joined North Reach. Typhon also became inactive and they joined our ranks as well. this was good for us, and we quickly became a capital.

After rising to one of the more powerful capitals (rivaling orion, IP was dead) the SSS was dwindled. their last remaining town Orion didn't even go by SSS, and everyone pretty much forgot. Along with new tempest we raided and got raided by orion daily.

New Tempest's Mayor Farroes got betrayed by his SIC RedEchoRanger. Our loyalty was to NT and our alliance, but mostly to Farroes. Farroes agreed to join North Reach, and brought some of his loyal followers, Wolfboy, heepy_killer, and a few others.

I began to talk to farroes about him making a new town by north reach, to build towards kingdom. We then founded Kamino, with the NT guys in charge. Smperez and whiteninja then built Indica, our third town. We mined for weeks, everyone pitched in and we became the First Kingdom.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
After a while we became an official township. it became easier to defend the town and the raiding slowed down dramatically.
That was pretty much when the SSS started to flail around like a headless chicken and failscade due to me, Trin, Oxea, Dago, Weynard and Aussie (The entire leadership team) all having to disappear due to RL :p

But ye I miss those days :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Great work guys! I'll get to adding them (maybe a little rewriting, hehe) later in the week. Anyone else, feel free to add in information about your town/city.

Er, thanks for the head's-up @Kriskills :oops:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Alator im sure you have heard of the town orion! Write something about that town! Maybe @Draskuul @aesi @mung3r can write something?
Yup, haha. I'll get on it later in the week, I missed its founding after the SSS floundered though. I'll need some help with that.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
*Reserved for the Order of the Sun Kingdom, individual township histories linking to the past may be included)