• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hi there :D LikeLighting Whitelist app

1. Minecraft In-game name: LikeLighting
  2. Location & Age:US Delaware- 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain):FearPvP Longstory got banned due to another member of my faction hacking :(
  4. Referral(s): Ma99i3, xZenio, _Cocaine,
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ^ the people above told me it was really fun and better than other PvP servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I will right after i create this app
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do agree with the EULA & ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I accepted because i think that i would be another great member of hero craft
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL12}
  10. Additional Info: I am a great person tbh Not to brag or anything but i am social and i like to interact with people :D

it happend This patch
and he was accused of like vcliping into a base and if someone in your faction hacks your whole entire faction gets banned

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i didnt know i would have to throughly explain everything then i would have did it on the post

Well I did ask when it occurred. You do not have to explain the ban, but not explaining it will cause me to draw my own conclusions and deny the application right off the bat for hacking.

I was playing Fearpvp and then my friend said that he got caught hacking, then he told everyone to leave the faction so we didn't get banned. I never left the faction because i didn't hack so i didn't think i wouldn't get banned. This happened about 1 month ago (1.2.5). somewhere around 5-(15,30)-12. I did not hack but was soon banned because of being in a faction with a hacker. Is that what you needed?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was playing Fearpvp and then my friend said that he got caught hacking, then he told everyone to leave the faction so we didn't get banned. I never left the faction because i didn't hack so i didn't think i wouldn't get banned. This happened about 1 month ago (1.2.5). somewhere around 5-(15,30)-12. I did not hack but was soon banned because of being in a faction with a hacker. Is that what you needed?

Yes and if you had done that in the beginning when I first questioned you on it, you might have been on the server already pvp'ing with your friends against the TCs.

I am going to go ahead and give you a chance on the server. I will warn you that we do NOT allow any hacking and if it is discovered you are hacking you will be banned.

Welcome to Herocraft