• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hi Im LunieMC. Heres my App.

LunieMC

Dirt
Hello all,

Here to submit a whitelist app this server sound tailored to my EXACT needs from a minecraft mmorpg.
Please consider whitelisting me.
  • In-game name: LunieMC
  • Location and Age: Fort Myers, Florida, US Im 24 yeard old
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None that I know of. (ive been jailed on Prison servers though.)
  • Referral(s): None =[
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hc2): Yeah!
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Here on MineCraft Forum
  • Special Key: MCL7
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Absolutely.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I can be a productive member of the community, and, im a great builder. I will enjoy this server alot.
  • Additional Info:Im a girl.

Thanks, Britany

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Good app so far. Could you please add a bit more to the Additional Info section? For example, what are your hobbies or what are some other games that you play?

LunieMC

Dirt
Sure.

My hobbies mostly consist of video games like MineCraft, MW3, Diablo 3 but mostly minecraft. I am a workaholic so I don't get as much time to play games as I used to but I manage to get in over 50 hours a week somehow.
I haven't really created anything in minecraft except for super complex mining patters (I'm addicted to mining).
I dunno really what else to say I work, smoke weed and play minecraft most of the time lol
I would describe myself as a respectful team player in minecraft. I REALLY seek to work together closely with people as a faction or town vs the world. My ultimate goal in MC is to find a group of friends who like to work with me and play with them as often as possible.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry I took so long, I went to bed right before you posted.

Please fix your special key, it's a bit off.