• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hexent's Application

Hexent

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Hexent
  2. Location & Age: Canada 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: One temp ban from a new moderator(he banned everyone)
  4. Referral(s): Silentneeb if you can find him
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm the fastest when it comes to building fantastic items creations. If it takes others a day it will only take me an hour.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCH6
  10. Additional Info: My last server was low population (under 20 at all times) but was great. I'm applying here because it tanked after the owner got a new job and closed it down. I was given my own custom moderator rank after a month(extra commands) because the owner thought my creations were the best. After a couple more months I became an admin
  11. I never helped anyone other than with building or short and simple info. If I become a mod or admin on this server I won't help anyone much either, all I care about is expressing my creativity by building fantastic structures. I usually don't interferre with economies, pvp, or w/e either. I also like to keep with the spirit of fairness when playing.
  12. I may seem a bit negative but I'm just being realistic and truthful. If you whitelist me the worse you'll get is a prettier server lol.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
I think i found the ban you were talking about, reason was just given as "imported local" however, this other one actually has me a bit worried. I'll need you to explain it and I'm going to have to do a pretty extensive check on you after.

[username] => Hexent
[issuer] => savoie
[server] => hardcore.hcsmp.com
[reason] => Compromised
[time] => 2012-03-26 20:58:01

1. Minecraft In-game name: Hexent
  2. Location & Age: Canada 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: One temp ban from a new moderator(he banned everyone)
  4. Referral(s): Silentneeb if you can find him
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm the fastest when it comes to building fantastic items creations. If it takes others a day it will only take me an hour.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCH6
  10. Additional Info: My last server was low population (under 20 at all times) but was great. I'm applying here because it tanked after the owner got a new job and closed it down. I was given my own custom moderator rank after a month(extra commands) because the owner thought my creations were the best. After a couple more months I became an admin
  11. I never helped anyone other than with building or short and simple info. If I become a mod or admin on this server I won't help anyone much either, all I care about is expressing my creativity by building fantastic structures. I usually don't interferre with economies, pvp, or w/e either. I also like to keep with the spirit of fairness when playing.
  12. I may seem a bit negative but I'm just being realistic and truthful. If you whitelist me the worse you'll get is a prettier server lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1352916772,1352916568][/DOUBLEPOST]http://pastebin.com/uY0ah96c

Going to need your help with this Angyles

Hexent

Dirt
I was already unbanned. By Kainzo but the gist of it is that my account was hacked back when I used the password of 111111. When it happened I was still on SilentProductions server and a new player claimed I was on at a time that I was not. I thought he was just mistaken but changed my password anyways to something super complex. Kainzo sent me a link which showed me a series of accounts with passwords on them. Guy doesn't speak much but I assume that my account being listed on that public website means that I was hacked and that the hacker used my account to do something on this server. I only find this out recently cuz I'm trying to join. Small world eh?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you still on our ban list? If so making a new thread is pointless. No one can unban you BUT Kainzo.

I told you via PM you HAVE to be unbanned by Kainzo.