• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeX7 ~ Application.

HeX7

Obsidian
Good Afternoon, I would like to thank whoever considers my application, and would like to personally thank them for reading/reviewing it.
Here is some information about myself before I start on my application:
My name is HeX7, or you may call me Harry if you wish.
I started out playing Minecraft it its early Infdev, where I instantly fell in love with the sheer creativity of the game, from here on I strove to create the perfect world, with huge cities and small villages, from large underground caverns to small Egyptian pyramids, I loved the game, I spent weeks dedicating my life to my own little world where I could escape the madness of my hectic life and start afresh in this blocky environment, it was great!
After I had finished with single player I found out about the Secret Friday update, where there was multiplayer, I joined a few servers over the years, from small ones to very large ones, I have owned few dedicated servers, but decided they were not for me.
I have been administrator on about seven large 150+ player servers, and a mod on a few others. I enjoy MMORPG very much and will dedicate hours to leveling up my player or just building with friends.
I currently play a fairly large Hardcore PVP server which I am starting to get bored from, so I have decided to make the big move and start afresh on another server (Yours!).
I am very experienced in Photoshop, as I do GFX for people, I enjoy art and I also do some coding on the side (Java and python)
I am looking for a large community to play with, which hopefully will last long and somewhere where I can make my mark as a player and hopefully help people.
There is a lot more to say about me, but I am sure by now you are getting bored from reading all this, so without further ado, here is my application!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: HeX7
  2. Location & Age: I currently live in Wales, United Kingdom, I am 16 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): absolutely none whatsoever.
  4. Referral(s): unfortunately I know nobody from this server, so I have no referral.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was browsing the internet, for a good RPG server with a large player base and good home-coded plugins, and I stumbled across HeroCraft, I instantly fell in love. I am hoping to join after a server I recently played on is starting to tire me.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Absolutely
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very friendly, mature, patience and intelligent a person who loves to make friends and enjoy all aspects of a community, I shall be largely active on the forums as well as in-game, I hope to see you if I am accepted.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCH4} (Love this system by the way)
  10. Additional Info: All my additional information is before this application, as I felt I needed more space to write about myself without the pressure of a strict application.
Thank you for reading, love the forums by the way <3.

~HeX7.

HeX7

Obsidian
No, I resigned from all of my staff positions on other servers, as I needed time to relax and ease up on the pressure it had on me, I was admin on two servers at once, seems I had no dedication as I was admin on both, but I was equally dedicated to both of the servers.
May I ask why you asked? :)
@Angyles - Dragon Queen.

(Appoligies for the late reply, I am currently on a train, and I am sure you prefer a quick response)
~HeX7

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
We tend to be a bit more selective on those players who are current admins, as there have been past issues with data mining, and violation of the EULA/Intellectual property theft. So we just like to make sure everything is good. =)

I can find nothing wrong with your application, in fact I enjoyed reading it. Welcome to Herocraft @HeX7

HeX7

Obsidian
Ahaha why thank you Angyles, I did not mean to cause any concern regarding my past staff duties.
I would, once again like to personally thank you for reading and accepting my application, I hope to meet you in game and/or on the forums!
As for you enjoying reading my application, thanks, as I am sure it is a rare thing to enjoy reading application after application.
I also forgot to mention I spend most of my time on TS3, and was delighted to find out you had one ;)
Thanks again- @Angyles - Dragon Queen.

~HeX7

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes the server has one and there are usually a fair amount of people on it. Perhaps we can chat sometime on there, I am wondering if you have the full Welsh accent =P

HeX7

Obsidian
Ahahah, I can turn it on and off, as I am originally English, but my friend (Mrtplank) who will hopefully soon post a application has one ;P
I would love to continue this conversation, but alas this is a Application thread, and I don't wan't to turn this off topic, I am also on a train, so you might see me in game maybe late today or tomorrow.
Thanks.
@Angyles - Dragon Queen.

~HeX7