• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroStreet Stock Market Guide

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
Skaduush said:
Nice work there soupy.. want to help make my market predictions for the next quarter ?

Sure :D, it'll also help my research as well :]. Maybe we can do it later today, or tomorrow since I have a furlough day.

Kainzo said:
Requesting you shrink the images into thumbnails so your post doesnt look like absolute shit.

Fixed it boss.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
So wtf happend i check this thread out i click on the image to see what's selling best ect i click it again to get a closer look then BAM im hit with a malware virus i had to shut my pc down and do a full system scan 1 infection was found and it was

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command\(default) (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: ("C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\0.7467356378206538.exe" -a "%1" %*) Good: ("%1" %*) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

I personally hope it was something my end and not yours

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
Uhh... yah... that's you... I used image shack... which has no malware to view a simple picture, and i've had others use this constantly, so its not me.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Great chart Soup :) However, I think a lot of these goods are stuff that shouldnt really be sold at all. All tools and crafted things, (except what takes some time to make, like cake) should be sold just as the materials. Like all armor, diamonds tools, iron tools (you dont have stone tools on the list for instance :p ) You should also divide it into the 2 categories: "Often Traded" and "Some Whacko Will buy this once a month".

All the major materials: logs, diamonds, iron bars, wool, snow, glass, coal, dirt, sand, netherrack, smoothstone and cobble should atleast be in the often traded one. (perhaps I forgot some)

Nearly everything else should be in the other one, where some of those are more often traded than others but still. Wheat for instance sells for crap. Also crafted things like stairs and halfblocks etc are just annoying to be trading in at all.

Then all the things in Often Traded is like the main Stock market where the prices of the different things greatly influence the economy on the server.

One more thing, I think some of the prices you have set have been based on the prices at chest shops at spawn with rediculously retarded prices. Like smoothstone and netherrack.

Just a note to everyone: The prices at the shops at spawn are in no way representative for the prices currently in the server. Most of the prices are extremely high for selling due to their location, and the rent the shopowners pay to keep the shops there.

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
Yah, Ill definitely look into everything. I will modify everything after Exams though.. and I have two presentations due next week, unless I can get someone to help me, I wont be able to update this list >.>. I will get it done, just need time for school atm.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Soup. What you've done here is awesome, however, I don't mind helping out if i could get an excel doc of the formulas you used. Like the big changes I'd make is specifically for cauldrons: The recipes make much less now compared to what they did before, like clay now requires 1 iron block per clay block (4 balls of clay make a clay block and 1 clay block = 1 brick block), etc. Pm me in any way i can help out. I can totally understand school loads around this time. I just had 4 midterms in 2 days... So glad i have spring break now.