• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Wiki - Plans

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I found the FAQ page very helpful. I've been wondering about the liquid soap thing for a while now.

A

Alente1

GreekCrackShot said:
Am i allowed to edit the ORE post myself? or do i have to put the info through Gabi or something? If it's possible to edit my own Kingdom's post that would be great

That's fine, have you registered?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Josh said:
GreekCrackShot said:
Am i allowed to edit the ORE post myself? or do i have to put the info through Gabi or something? If it's possible to edit my own Kingdom's post that would be great

That's fine, have you registered?

Ill do it now :)
EDIT: Done username:GreekCrackShot. I need permission to edit the ORE and Artemis post at the very least. Thanks

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
I need myself (Draskuul) and my SIC (iFizzE) set up for permissions to the New Hope town page. We are both registered already.

Thanks!

tylermj99

Wood
Hey don't mean interrupt your busy schedule but why can't I get on the server. My name is tylermj99 in there so did I get banned or something. Please reply.

tylermj99

Wood
hello again but am I tylermj99 who was whitelisted banned from your server I acked earlier with no reply. Please respond. I cannot get on my account and it's confusing me.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
hello again but am I tylermj99 who was whitelisted banned from your server I acked earlier with no reply. Please respond. I cannot get on my account and it's confusing me.
Dude chances are you not banned mc.net is down

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
wahahahaha! Funny shit, Seratt.

Lets start banning stupid people. :D

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I accidentally created a 'Lost Soul' page that isn't the 'Lost soul' page. Could someone delete the 'Lost Soul' page.