• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Tekkit Server - New HeroTEK server in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Normal Herocraft stuff has been occupying my free time. :< I forgot this existed.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Due to Industrialcraft deciding to slap around how explosions work, they can't be controlled really. So you can't turn off creeper explosions.

Well im having some problems with a player on this server his IGN is thisissparta21 and he is being an A**hole...We purposefully moved away from him but he continues to annoy us and he is trying to see what we are building so he builds towers of dirt to get over our walls. He also placed a chest in the basement of one of my friends basement and locked the chest. I would like you to come on and handle him or tell him to leave us alone.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
More people should get on. It may seem daunting at first, but trust me. It's worth it.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
4-5. Also, tekkit 2.0 is out. Nagging Kainzo about it as I type. It has Equivalent Exchange! Woo! AND A SOOPER AWESOME EASY-TO-USE LAUNCHER! HAYO!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
It's down at the moment. Still in the process of switching over to 2.0. The map is giving us some problems.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Equivalent Exchange
Advanced pipes (back in)
Updated Ic2
Updated redpower
Weaponsmod
Computercraft
Railcraft-Ic2 Support
Minecraft 1.1 (As opposed to 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.