• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Tekkit Server - New HeroTEK server in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Please Note: Advanced machines for Ic2 was removed due to it not being updated. Any advanced machines you had were changed using a map converter, so we didn't have to restart the map. These items include: Rotary Macerator, Centrifuge Extractor, Singularity Compressor, and solar arrays. Advanced machines will be re-added when it is updated.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Please Note: Advanced machines for Ic2 was removed due to it not being updated. Any advanced machines you had were changed using a map converter, so we didn't have to restart the map. These items include: Rotary Macerator, Centrifuge Extractor, Singularity Compressor, and solar arrays. Advanced machines will be re-added when it is updated.

arh k, any eta when the server will be up ?

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Sometime today hopefully. I've been nagging Kain for the last week. We finally got the map converted last night, and the last I heard he was loading it up. I hope nothing broke.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Can someone explain the basics and make some machines with me when I get on? :D

When i run the installer a little window pops up and then disappears instantly and then nothing happens do you know the problem and how to fix it?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sometime today hopefully. I've been nagging Kain for the last week. We finally got the map converted last night, and the last I heard he was loading it up. I hope nothing broke.
Shit doesnt update properly, so make sure it builds with what you have then send it to me, ill do a clean install

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Can someone come on later tonight and help me get started... Im so confused but It looks sooo fun :confused:

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Client fix for weapons mod.
Change the gui bore value from 120 to 124
Copy and paste these values when you edit the entity values for weaponsmod.
spear-entity=255
knife-entity=254
flail-entity=253
dynamite-entity=252
javelin-entity=251
bullet-entity=250
dart-entity=249
bolt-entity=248
cannon-entity=247
cannonball-entity=246
shot-entity=245
dummy-entity=244

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Client fix for weapons mod.
Change the gui bore value from 120 to 124
Copy and paste these values when you edit the entity values for weaponsmod.
spear-entity=255
knife-entity=254
flail-entity=253
dynamite-entity=252
javelin-entity=251
bullet-entity=250
dart-entity=249
bolt-entity=248
cannon-entity=247
cannonball-entity=246
shot-entity=245
dummy-entity=244

Thanks

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
We need logbook or some sort of protection over our machines, this is the 3rd time ive been greifed of all my machines and it starting to annoy me, i sure there other that have been a victim of these greifers. I think everyone should have access to logbook then if we do get robbed/greifed we can tell who did it.

Q.q just getting annoyed now as it takes a long time to get all the machines, n from what they robbed has prob set me back about 2-3days.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Kainzo

Could you do a quick restart ? as the area im in is major laggie and i get dc ever couple of secs.

Status
Not open for further replies.