• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Technic Pack Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
The Yogscast didn't make the TechnicPack, the merely advertised it. EE is in the SSP version of Technic, but since it hasn't become SMP yet, (SMP EE HAS been promised though), it's not in the SMP version. This is the same with some of the other mods in SSP Technic.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Yesterday, me and some buds played around on a Tekkit Pack server that I set up. It's fun and easy to set up, but if you play the technic pack a lot, I wouldn't recommend it. It's missing half the mods the Technic pack has.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Is this server, a no pvp and no stealing server?
saw that someone said something about it in this tread (I think). :p

Downloading client now :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Hope this is temp. If we start having multiple servers the main server will get butchered.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I have some trouble whit extract the client.
It is just the client I can't extract :(

So it is possible to post a link to a client that is not in .rar ?
:p

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Google is your friend:

http://www.unrarx.com/ - for mac
http://www.rarlabs.com/ - for pc
For me the problem isn't that I don't find softwere, but that when I use unrarx nothing happen, it say that all is ok and I sat the the file to go to deskop, but it is nothing on desktop...

Trying on another Computer now. :p

EDIT: I have tried unarchiver, unrarx and stuffit on two computers.
I can only extract whit unarchiver and stuffit, but it looks like it is nothing, but an empty map

Something wrong whit the link or my computers? :p

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
@millejinta87 - you probably need to unhide system folders, it's all stuffed into a .minecraft folder which is normally hidden on *nix machines.

Dude. I just went on the Technic pack website and downloaded the the Tekkit client. Just google technic Pack. Then click the first hit. Then click tekkit. It's a .zip file, so you should have no problems on a mac. Then download the CLIENT. Sorry I can't post the link.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
I am having troubles on what to do here on *mac*. I have download the HCTekkitCilent.rar , and I don't know what to do with it, plz helppp, want do I do after I downloaded the .rar!

Status
Not open for further replies.