• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Technic Pack Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
So I'm in love with the technic pack and I thought a Herocraft Technic Pack server would be great. It's vanilla only atm, but tekkit is being worked on which is Technic + Bukkit. Basically, it's a collection of great mods, (http://technicpack.net/?page_id=59 for full list). But since some of the main mods require redstone-like contraption, it would probably have to be an invite only server. It would be a vanilla creative server I assume, (Meaning it's survival but nobody will be robbing people, and you have to mine up your own stuff. Basically just nobody raiding and killing each other) But again, due to it being vanilla it would have to invite only. So yah, I hope this makes sense and it at least gets considered. http://technicpack.net/?page_id=59 for more info.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
We also need "Mine Little Ponies" on that server.
I'll Kill You.

So I'm in love with the technic pack and I thought a Herocraft Technic Pack server would be great. It's vanilla only atm, but tekkit is being worked on which is Technic + Bukkit. Basically, it's a collection of great mods, (http://technicpack.net/?page_id=59 for full list). But since some of the main mods require redstone-like contraption, it would probably have to be an invite only server. It would be a vanilla creative server I assume, (Meaning it's survival but nobody will be robbing people, and you have to mine up your own stuff. Basically just nobody raiding and killing each other) But again, due to it being vanilla it would have to invite only. So yah, I hope this makes sense and it at least gets considered. http://technicpack.net/?page_id=59 for more info.

I would like this very much, though i dont see kain going through with it, but it would be something i would play on everyday, something similar to the old days when it was a hardcore creative server. Im sure alot of members and staff would love this.

nmtonj

Soulsand
I never knew that the mods were in pack, but I did know that those mods existed.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll Kill You.
And everypony would love you anyways~

I'd love to see this! All I know about these mods are what I've seen on youtube. I haven't gotten seriously involved in SSP... since I joined Herocraft, and it would be neat to try a major mod like this with other people and live with Kingtom again.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We wont be hosting this until its working with 1.0.0

We will probably host this - but maintaining / moderating it probably wont be like HC

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Honestly, if it's even a staff server I'm fine with it. The livestreams would be funny :p

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Sadly, IC2 is not updated, which is one of the majour parts of the mods. Kaker said that they have thought about dropping it until it was updated, and shortly after released SSP 1.0.0. However, they will be waiting for it to update before releasing 1.0.0 SMP. We should expect to see IC2 updated in about a week or two, and a day/few days for Technic to get wrapped up in a nice little box, tested, and put on the shelf. Anywho, GET PUMPED.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol, he already posted here Chunky. He said he's willing to host it when it becomes 1.0.0

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I've sent everything (I think) to Kainzo, now it's just up to him to set it up. I sent it to him a while ago... *Cough* *Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.