• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft PVP

Would you like to see the return of Coliseums and Deathmatches to HC?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but with increased World PVP incentives.

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
when they say PvP they don't mean fighting one small group of players. Pretty sure they mean fighting multiple towns in fights with 5-10 people. Most veterans have grown tired of small fights.
I can get a group of 5+

I'm just saying lol. You haven't been doing it but I have seen some people in Freepers that state there is no PvP when I can get a group and fight you guys lol.
Ey you don't want us fighting you, we kill bitches on the daily you should peep my mixtape and my youtube channel you food goblin

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
So initiating arenas cross realm isn't capable, or requires more work? That's the step I'm trying to incorporate.
Its not capable. The plugin doesnt support that unfortunately. Their was some alternate method but it would still be a hassle.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I think the conquest points were implemented while I was inactive so I don't know exactly how they worked, but I think I have a half way decent idea about something.
What if there were three points around pvp. If a clan managed to have control over all three points for a set amount of time it would open up a 4th point for 10 or so minutes that only members of the clan who controlled the other points could enter. Inside there would be a strong mythic mob that would take 5-8 max players to defeat. When defeated the mob would have a guranteed good custom item drop.
Clans would have to devide themselves into groups and move members to the points that need more defense than others from the different clans. This would add a strategy element to the game.

Just an idea. Posted from mobile so sorry if it looks a little weird.