• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft now allows all clients to connect! (1.7 to 1.16)

Warforged79

Soulsand
G'day Kainzo!
Great to hear you are back (a bit!). My daughter and i are just looking into rejoining the minecraft world after i buy her a second pc. Just dislocated and 2x fractured my elbow so im home for a few weeks needing something to do lol. How are thing's in your neck of the woods?
I stopped playing when i had connection issues but jumped on last night to check and all was well wewt!

Kankardan

TNT
guys does play.hc.to only work for java edition or does it work on windows 10 edition (bedrock). Cause as it stands it says I need a port Number. i can't use the technique application because i forgot the damn password and their email system to change the password is indefinitely down now

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
every once in awhile I reminisce of the good old days of playing after school. I was a whiny kid, but dang was it fun.