• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Lore Characters [The Lore Project]

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
HC Username: toadsworth29​
Name of character: Toad or Toadsworth​
Class: Smith​
Love Interests: Do Asians count? None.​
General Equipment: The traditional Shirokan armor (my skin) and a diamond pick.​
Township you live in: Shiroku, which I founded and am mayor of. I was also a member of ORE last map.​
Alliances: Howdanrocks, the population of Shiro-Praxis, Ironpass​
Enemies: Tree Creepers, enemies of my kingdom, evil people, ponies.​
Extras: I would like work with you to intertwine my story and that of Shiro-Praxis. I'd prefer to say the rest of my extras in a Q+A/interview-y form if possible, I can't think of what to say.​

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Alrighty, it'll be fun! As long as things don't get too wacky, I think we can include it as a more personal look at HC members.

HC Username: Alator​
Name of character: Alator​
Class: Beastmaster​
Love Interests: None​
General Equipment: Work-wear when outdoors. Boots, leather pants and jacket (depending on the weather), wool shirt with Lore logo on it. Indoors and around town, Loremaster robes (http://www.mcskinsearch.com/skin/Alator)​
Township you live in: Orion, with a small plot in Trinity's settlement and a room in the Library of Heroes (assuming it's built, heh)​
Alliances: Orion, Other historians (leaving this open, I think stronghold has his character as long-dead and don't know if the others consider it their in-game job)​
Enemies: Enemies of the Elders​
Extras: Likes to travel with his trusty wolf companion, simply calls it "Wolf".​

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2

HC Username: OrangeAngel​
Name of character: Angel​
Class: (Will be Enchanter)​
Love Interests: N/A​
General Equipment: Leather Armor with a diamond encrusted Staff, I wear a dark green robe around my body, I wear Leather shoes.​
Township you live in: None​
Alliances: Skyforge, AoA, District 101, MNU... Insert every other town here​
Enemies: None.​
Extras: I have one green and one blue eye, and i always carry a small book with me.​

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
HC Username: milkmeister (forums) the_milkmeister (ign)​
Name of character: Major Milk (served in some obscure, short lived war)​
Class: Beastmaster (wolf is named Barry)​
Love Interests: The only love I have is for my enemies blood (not in a necrophiliac way, but in a combat way)​
General Equipment: Armor is for pussies. I use a diamond axe that has blood stains on the sharp ends, or a decorative gold axe for special slayings. I also where custom Ray-Bans. I can range from a torn up t-shirt to my full battle uniform.​
Township you live in: The Republic Of Secretly we are gay (mayor)​
Alliances: ARC (township is part of it), Killuminati, Orion​
Enemies: Skyforge, Spire, Shiro-Praxis​
Extras: I say very little, and little is known of me. I only speak in my occasional monologue about life and death or some such thing. Most of my parts are played in combat, and looking awesome. I have a Chuck Norris type beard, and no one has ever seen my eyes. My sunglasses perpetually reflect the same image that was reflected off of that guy in Cool Hand Luke's sunglasses. The truth is, I'm blind, and I see through my wolf, and use my other senses, such as vibrations in the earth, to map out the locations and movements of my enemies. My right index finger was also chopped off in a mysterious "accident"/​

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
HC Username: ICherry_girl
Name of character: Cherry.
Class:
-Dread knight [In-game is Warrior.]
Love Interests:
-None. [She hasn't loved since she lost]
General Equipment:
-Usually holding an iron sword, none are the same she forges all her swords.
-Never caught without her mothers necklace.
-Usually a battle bra with metal bracers, a scrunchie made from wolf fur, and a cloth covering her crotch. [With wolf fur shorts.]
-When going to train or battling she wears iron armor with cowhide boots.
Township you live in:
-District 101
Alliances:
-Best friend: xxJakzterxx - A.k.a. Jak
Enemies:
-Enderman. - [Back story below.]
Extras:
-Cherry lost her parents to Enderman, as soon as they started appearing it was only a matter of time before they hit the small cottage next to the ocean. Ravagely ripping apart the house to get in Cherry's father fought to protect his family, only dying and being decapitated as a show prize. Her mother hid Cherry in the basement and was soon brutally killed. Only about an hour later the Enderman had moved on and Cherry crawled out later and realized she was on her own. Then she found Herocraft.

* If you would like more back story. Or just want me to continue this quick post that'd be alright with me. x]

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
HC Username: Aerokii​

Name of character: Aero, Aerokii, or, formally, Sir Aerokii​

Class: Paladin​

Love Interests: None presently, save Charity to those in need, Peace and Justice within Zeal, and being a shield to those who have none.​

General Equipment: Everyday wear: A hospitaller surcoat that covers chainmail armor, with plate greaves and vambraces/gauntlets, pauldrons. Should be a steel hospitaller shield strapped to his back and a steel templar blade at his side. For battle, it becomes full plate over the same chainmail including a templar helm, and a custom tower shield (Iron Door), that holds the same seal as his surcoat.​

Township you live in: Spent time as a Knight Errant after the fall of Midgard, but has now found allies in Shattergate- and he spends his time there trying to turn them from evil ways.​

Alliances: Fellow "Templar Knights", of which he is the Grand Knight, Other Midgardian Refugees, any town/person that is good aligned and lives up to it (namely, D101, Ironpass, Skyforge), and people such as SaliosRose, Ginzuishou, Troppicz, Jzill, Zachimon, and others.​

Enemies: Any who betray and cause chaos, who attack the defenseless, but otherwise few. Very forgiving and willing to even work with those who claim to be evil at times. Has no patience for the monsters of the world, however.​

Extras: Being a paladin is not just a job, but a life for Aerokii. Rather than draw his blade against another hero, he would sooner stand at the side and heal those who need it, regardless of allegiances. Generally very level headed, and not one to initiate combat, unless its with the monsters that roam the land, or enemies of all of Zeal, at which point he would be the first to jump in to defend the others. He is trusting and quick to forgive, giving his all to live up to the ideal "Good". His skin is a deep tan with messy white hair, somewhat narrow features and blue eyes, that at times glow with the divine power behind them, especially when using his skills.​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
HC Username: Dazureus​

Name of character: Dazureus, often called Daz or Dazu.​
Class: Dragoon​
Love Interests: None.​
General Equipment: Diamond Dragoon's lance.​
Owns an old golden lance that's never used for battle.​
Base clothing generally consists of a blue shirt with sleeves rolled to the elbows and black pants. He's very often seen wearing old gauntlets, pauldrons and boots, fairly ornate for armor (visible in 16x16 on my skin), and a silver-and-aquamarine necklace (also a skin item).​
Township you live in: Atlas​
Alliances: HCE, Skyforge, Shin Kyoto, Former resident of District 101.​
Individual members of assorted townships. Domitius, Dielan, Ironee, Kophka, Strongholdx, Aanokint, Mormon, Neotetro, Texteo, MajorasMask, Madsplatter, Amgroma, Soundmaniac, Diavolo, Ruethian, so on and so on.​
Enemies: Opposes those who prey on people he would consider undeserving.​
Extras: His name, equipment, and enrollment into the Dragoons are the result of a high-class childhood in the old city of Argon, but he has since been distanced from this. Daz currently runs the Academy guild inherited from Domitius, now bent on helping those who require it, assembling an all-encompassing library, and making enough money to facilitate these goals (often by helping those who require it). Diligently practices his skills at night by slaughtering mobs. He enjoys innovations in modern contraptions and magic, and reads up on such things on slow days. He has a code of courtesy to all people who he meets- to ask questions first and draw weapons later. He tends not to instigate fights unless it's on behalf of a client for the guild. He has fair skin, silvery hair, and golden-yellow eyes.​

During a long absence his latest hometown, Atlas, fell into ruination. The Academy has since laid claim to the remains and currently uses them as a headquarters.​

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
HC Username: Iarbobray​
Name of character: Bobray​
Class: Necromancer​
Love Interests: N/A​
General Equipment: Normal clothes when doing nothing, A blue robe with lightning bolts on the sleeves whole in combat.​
Township you live in: Valhalor/Halvalor​
Alliances: People Alligned with Val/Hal​
Enemies: People against Val/Hal​
Extras: He annoys other citizens by making skeletons attack them, drains their souls, or poisons them. He grew up in the Val for most of his life and moved to Hal when older. He loves to read and is intelligent for that, even though he doesn't act like that. He's helpful in a pinch when he's not torturing the citizens of the town.​

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
HC Username: Shadownub​
Name of character: Shad...ow...​
Class: Healer.​
Love Interests: @Leeness <3​
General Equipment: Spire black robe and cloak with light blue rim, crystal scythe, silver watch on left hand (That doesn't actually work), packet of bandages, flask of poison on hipbelt and a red apple.​
Township you live in: Spire [Duke]​
Alliances: All of the Realm of Truth [Spire, Exitium, New Haven, Horizon], people who show respect, everyone who doesn't cross or lie to me or the Realm.​
Enemies: Tree Creepers and Casters. I guess you could say is Killuminati is a faction that is an enemy, seeing as we're at war with them and all, but I'm much more against the first to.​
Extras: I'll write this tomorrow and extend on the above. Because I'm still on iPod. :p

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4

Township you live in: Shiroku, which I founded and am mayor of. I was also a member of ORE last map.​

You didn't found Shiroku?

My app:

HC Username: Howdanrocks​
Name of character: Dan or any variation of that (Danny/Daniel)​
Class: Dragoon​
Love Interests:None.​
General Equipment: Samurai armor (my skin) and a dragoon lance (diamond spade). If I am going out armored I wear a pair of diamond pants and an iron helm, chest, and boots.​
Township you live in: Shiroku and Praxis, which I founded and am leader of. (Officially mayor of Praxis, but under our government, I lead Shiroku and Praxis)​
Alliances: Ironpass, Spire, Valhalor/Halvalor, Caelum. I am sure there are others but others havn't been officially stated.​
Enemies: ARC​
Extras: Hmm, not really.​

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
HC Username:Malomarcus
Name of character: Marcus
Class: Dragoon
Love Interests: None.
General Equipment: A finely crafted lance reinforced with enhanced steel, diamond and a core of titanium. It rarely wares down and can easily fell a foe with a mortal strike. Also a charm necklace with a lapis lazuli charm on it. And also a set of iron armor slightly enhanced with diamond.
Township you live in: Winterfell
Alliances: (Towns and players) Victim130, Keffalump, Zachimon, Oryinn, Mattholomew, and Bluetank.
Enemies: B0RGN, The_milkmeister, Moonpie61, Whiteninja1970, Rangpur.
Extras: (Anything you want to add goes here) I have been a lifelong friend of Bluetank but we were separated after Casters killed our families. We then meet again 10 years ago on the opposite sides of the battlefield. I have also killed many fighters with my blade and became bitter with evil. But I then was found by victim130 and turned my lance towards justice. He has one sea green eye and one magically enhanced red eye that was attained in the raid of his village that separated him from bluetank. He has brown curly hair and Caramel covered skin. He is also seen sketching the sights he sees on his travels along with his interest in playing the flute. He is also known for his knowledge in the martial art known as Tae Kwon Do (this is true in real life) and he uses this to his advantage.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
HC Username: Tyronus​
Name of character: Tyronus Tyr for short​
Class: Ranger​
Love Interests:​
General Equipment: Diamond Axe,Hoe(jk), Bow, Grappling hook,​
Township you live in: current mayor of Shiroku​
Alliances: Spire,Valhalor/Halvalor, Caelum, Ironpass. Brutalacerate​
Enemies: ARC, Killuminati,Oryinn,Shorty_0_d,Dmil,​
Extras: I am an Official Hell rider one of the first. also unoficial = Brutals minion.after the abandonment of Oryinn i have looked for revenge ever since. (He brought me to the town then farmed materials from me)​
and good job this is a cool idea.​

Graink

Portal
HC Username: Graink​
Name of character: Graink​
Class: Ninja​
Love Interests: none​
General Equipment: Black Enderman leather to look like an Enderman. Glowing purple spectacles and a diamond sword. (The leather is skinned from a living Enderman. They disapear upon killing them, so you have to skin them first!)​
Township you live in: WinterFell​
Alliances: All allies of OS.​
Enemies: All enemies of OS.​
Extras: Well, I come from a breed of Enderman mimics. We disguise ourselves as Enderman to give off an element of surprise to our enemies. We tend to stay in packs or pairs, but we're occasionally caught alone. Either way, we're still a deadly force, skinning those Enderman is a tough task!​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@victim130
Updating my app, things have changed.

HC Username: TheMormon​
Name of character: Archmage Raoul​
Class: I wish to become a Geomancer, eventually, or an Enchanter.​
General Equipment: I wear blue and light purple robes, with golden Runes sewn into them. As my weapon, I use a staff, imbued with Elemental Runes, which help me to control Magicks.​
Township you live in: I was a founding member of Atlas, but it has since fallen, and I am currently a citizen of Shin Kyoto.​
Alliances:​
Towns; The OS and its allies.​

Players; RandomAcronym, xexorian, toadsworth29 members of The Academy (and its allies), and probably more, I'm a friendly person, I like to think.​

Enemies: Those of my guild (The Academy), the OS, as well as those threatening my allies. Otherwise, I try not to make enemies.​
Extras: I am of the Elvish race, and am a Master of The Academy, a guild led by Dazureus, and founded by Domitius. I like to think I am seen as a trustworthy, loyal, friendly person. I don't like to fight, but will if I must in order to protect my friends and home. I am a scholar of sorts as well, learning as much as I can about this world and the forces that drive it.​

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
HC Username: HelsEch​
Name of character: Helios Echelon​
Class: Bard(The bard before bards were a class ;O)​
General Equipment: Diamond and Iron chain shrouds, a sword, a Lyre​
Township you live in: None​
Alliances: Helios doesn't truly hold any strong alliances, but is friendly to all who are friendly to him, and this is how he prefers it.​
Enemies: NATO, Bloodline, Blasphemy, Tree Creepers, Savages in general.​
Extras: One of the few remnants of the Madlumites, HelsEch traveled across the world searching for a home where he could escape politics and bloodshed, where swords would only be drawn upon those who have been proven to be truly evil, but alas, even when he escaped bloodshed, he could not escape the politics that destroyed his own home. However, through his travels he was able to meet with much of the populace who had become fond of Helios for his gift of song. Then, when Kainzo froze the land in time, Helios had disappeared. His soul returned to the Aether only to return some time later to Zeal where he learned of the Monarchy of Blasphemy. All the vagabonds and rogues of Sanctum and the new ones fresh from the Aether had finally come under one banner in the fashion NATO thought of Madlum. In some minor events Helios picked up his sword to aid the powers of ORE against MoB alongside such war heroes as Sheddi, only to return to his wandering life. He still could not come to allow himself to join a town where he would be brought into politics and war. At the same time he thought the fighting was over; at the same time he thought the evil had gone. Then the Tree Creepers sprouted from the ground like weeds. While living in the most remote part of the world, where he spent his time in leisure, word finally spread to him of the TC. Surely, Helios would have met his demise at the hands of the swarm, but old friends of his, GTA and Symbolite, brought him into their home of Overdeep. HelsEch lived there and they never bothered him about anything because in that bubble in the sky all of them were safe from what was going on outside. Helios' life became very quiet again at least till the dragons came. Answering a summons to Zeal, Helios found himself and every Hero in the world combating giant dragons. Helios found himself fighting the hordes of Dagith-Narr, the dragons of Lord Commisar, and his fellow heroes in an epic battle spanning the different worlds of the Multiverse until Zeal was utterly destroyed. Upon arrival to Dragongarde, Helios went around and tried joining various groups, even fighting in battles, but found himself preferring the pursuit of wanderlust instead.​