• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Lore Characters [The Lore Project]

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
If I forget to add anything, let me know :p and same goes for suggestions :p

I will be making a bases for most major players and long standing players of Herocraft. I would like anyone looking to have a profile made to fill out my request form (Below) It will include almost everything I will need to MAKE a STORY based on your life on HC (As a hint: This will be fiction, nothing here is real! Except a few aspects that I will change somehow) Also, just because you submit, does not mean I will make it and if I do, it doesn't mean it will come right away. If you sound too cliche I won't touch it (No offense :( ) and only people getting one despite all that, is major members of the community.
I will not be doing major staff members, another part of the Lore Team already does that.

I also would like to point out I meant REAL LIFE STUFF will not be included. This will, however, be based upon your Herocraft events and actions.

(Not started)-(WIP)-(Dropped)-(Finished)

List of Characters: If your name does not show up here you did not take your sheet seriously (All apps will show up here, taken or not)

Victor
Dielan
Kophka
Ruethian
Weïrnor
Hanpeter77
Raoul
Azen
Bryn
Kevin
Konnie

Replace brackets do not leave them in :p

Character Skeleton
HC Username:​
Name of character: (Please make it sound remotely close to your MC name while making it sound real)​
Class: (Your favorite/Main class)​
Love Interests: (I will need to confirm these)​
General Equipment: (Clothing/armor/weapons etc does not have to be MC related)​
Township you live in:​
Alliances: (Towns and players)​
Enemies:​
Extras: (Anything you want to add goes here)​

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be ur guinea pig​

HC Username: Ruethian​
Name of character: Ruethian / Rue​
Class: Ranger​
Love Interests:​
General Equipment: Bow / Arrows, Daggers (throwing and fighting)​
Township you live in: Ironpass​
Alliances: No personal alliances, only those of my town.​
Enemies: No outright enemies, just those who get in my way or annoy me.​
Extras: Agent of the AoA, Captain of the God Breaker ( my airship, ask me in game and I can show u if u want to see it for story), also an alchemist​

Edit: throwing in some background for you.​

The first town I joined was Zion on the Sanctum map. I was recruited by punisher79 who was the SIC of Zion. I spent several weeks trying to help build that town until we gave up on it and decided to leave. I then moved to seagate alongside punisher and a few other friends. Strongholdx, the mayor of Seagate, made me the SIC. I built a lot of different things in seagate including, the airship port, the naval accademy, and the siren's tear tavern. Upon the destruction of Sanctum I helped to found Ironpass on the Zeal world.​

meltyface

Wood
HC Username: MeltyFace​
Name of character: Melty/MeltyFace​
Class: Wizard​
Love Interests: Melons​
General Equipment: Wizard hat, Diamond hoe,​
Township you live in: Definately not a Town​
Alliances:​
Enemies:​
Extras: a lowely melon wizard, in the middle of a swamp, in a melon castle. :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Great idea vic! I like the Lore so far and I like consistency. So here's mine:

HC Username: Dielan9999​
~​
Name of character: Dielan (Die - lawn)​
~​
Class: Beastmaster​
~​
Love Interests: haha seriously? ironee212 all the way <3 and definately not my dogs, they are expendable.​
~​
General Equipment: In memouir of Carmeops I wear a kinda special forces/swat/army gear kinda like he did, but with a snow patter to match OS' terrain. And in memory of the Ghast Protection Agency I wear a mask on my face that resembles a Ghast. ( http://www.mcskinsearch.com/skin/Dielan9999 ) also I am very clumsy with the bow and am known to bust out the ultimate(gold) axe of doom!​
~​
Township you live in: I live in Shin Kyoto, a town (to-be city) of the Order of the Sun​
~​
  • Towns
Spire, New Tempest, all of OS, Athena, Atlas, Orion, and Aegis.​
  • People
ironee, gabizou, Disketa, xexorian, Aanokint, Shadownub, the_player_189, SpicyCheez, RedEchoRanger, RandomAcronym, Kophka, Dazuerus, Domitius, TheMormon, ADaringEnchilada, razael6, kingtom404, Elmeerkat, blueghost141, Slurpee, Nothirir, GreekCrackShot, jmoney, Strongholdx
~​
Enemies: Shiroku(I lead the mercenary team of bored PVPers in The Academy, that makes Shiroku a rival merc group), Killuminati (the enemy of my friend is also my enemy).​
~​
Extras: (Anything you want to add goes here): Disketa777 is my brother :p I also think I would fit a good comic-relief roll in stories because I'm known for getting my allies/party members killed on accident by my hungry wolves lol I'm also a "Head Hero of The Academy" I'm always up for an adventure! Time spent worrying about the risks only distract you from reaching the goal first!​
~​
EDIT: Cleaned up the format for ya :)
EDIT2: lol Kophka I stole your coloring idea :p

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
HC Username: Kophka​
Name of character:s: Kophka​
Class : Geomancer​
Love Interests: Completely oblivious when it comes to love. Would have no idea if anyone was in love with him.​
General Equipment: Robes, Iron Hoe, Shaman mask​
Township you live in: New Tempest​
Alliances: Several friends, I'm generally a pleasant guy.​
Enemies: Committers of Douchebaggery in all it's forms. I get bored and go looking for people that noone will miss.​
Extras: Master Geomancer of New Tempest, and Titled War-Mage of the Academy Guild. Believes whole-heartedly in the search for knowledge, and currently exploring the Warrior path to reach the much maligned Dreadknight class, and see just what is wrong with it. Hates mining, and would rather wander the wastelands looking at interesting architecture and finding new mobs to kill. Loves being an "Earth Mage".​

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
I must be bored as fuck.

Character Skeleton
HC Username: Weynard​
Name of character: (Please make it sound remotely close to your MC name while making it sound real) - Weïrnor​
Class: (Your favorite/Main class) - Necromancer/Ranger​
Love Interests: (I will need to confirm these) - Unknown​
General Equipment: (Clothing/armor/weapons etc does not have to be MC related) - Bow, Italian long sword, hooded cloak that does not completely conceal comfortable but really plain clothing. The hood is rarely used, the bow is usually worn above the cloak, the sword is usually not visible. Also carries a notebook, some basic writing equipment, two small pouches (one containing food, one coins). No visible signs of fighting, appearance resembles a peasant.​
Township you live in: Orion citizen, moved in from a faraway land​
Alliances: (Towns and players): Acquainted with other immigrants, true alliances only exist with very few people.​
Enemies: Generally reserved and unsympathetic, rarely hostile unless interrupted, disturbed, provoked or annoyed.​
Extras: (Anything you want to add goes here): Is often seen lying around in the fields on sunny days and taking solitary walks at night and in winter, hates the rain. It seems like he has seen a lot in the past but is now a generally relaxed person that rarely speaks about meaningful things unless it is very important to him. Even though this person enjoys solitude, he has been seen displaying considerable combat skill in various situations.​
HF with it :/​

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
HC Username: Hanpeter77​
Name of character: (Please make it sound remotely close to your MC name while making it sound real) Peter I guess​
Class: (Your favorite/Main class) Samurai​
Love Interests: (I will need to confirm these) Well I like to kill people and raid a lot and steal every once and awhile.​
General Equipment: (Clothing/armor/weapons etc does not have to be MC related) Crystal Katana, Chain Mail, and the Tree Creeper mask of course​
Township you live in: Atlantis​
Alliances: (Towns and players) Spire Kingdom​
Enemies: Everyone​
Extras: (Anything you want to add goes here) I'm just your basic Thug/Murderer type character​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
HC Username: TheMormon​
Name of character: Mormon (If this doesn't work, maybe Raoul, though it is not close to TheMormon)​
Class: I wish to become a Geomancer, eventually, or an Enchanter.​
Love Interests: None​
General Equipment: I wear what could be close to what Aragorn wears, except more magic based. I use a staff imbued with runes to control the elements.​
Township you live in: I live in Atlas.​
Towns; Any town in the OS, Ironpass, SkyForge, other allies of Atlas.​

Players; RandomAcronym, toadsworth29 members of The Academy (and its allies), and probably more, I'm a friendly person, I like to think.​

Enemies: Those of my guild (The Academy), Atlas, as well as those threatening my allies.​
Extras: I like being an elf, and am a Master of The Academy, a guild led by Dazureus. I like to think I am seen as a trustworthy, loyal, friendly person. I don't prefer getting into fights, unless unavoidable.​

EDIT: Updated with some more info.

kongrave

Portal
HC Username: Kongrave​
Name of character: Konnie​
Class: Ninja​
Love Interests: Dielan (We have a love triangle, I am Ironee's younger twin sister)​
General Equipment: French maid outfit​
Township you live in: Shin Kyoto​
Alliances: OS, Atlas(KoE)​
Enemies: none really​
Extras: Ironee has 2 sisters konnie and Diffie​

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be looking into this later - For it to be part of the Lore Project, it has to be approved, unless Alator has

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I think he said something about making a part of the wiki based on it, not sure though.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
HC Username: iHazBryn​
Name of character: Bryn​
Class: Dragoon lvl 50​
Love Interests: Jmoney222(Butt Buddies, BFF's)​
General Equipment: Just me and my Lance. I like to travel light with no armor and just a bag with food and drink, as well as other basic materials and reagents.​
Township you live in: Ironpass, My Zeal Plot​
Alliances: I am friendly with everyone, unless they cross me. Though I will kill anyone I see as a threat, unless they are known to me.​
Enemies: I hate no one. I am playful with my fighting, Doing it for fun. If I meet you on a road you live or you die, all depending on my mood.​
Extras: Tend too use my Dragoon jump to get into comical spots, Such as tall trees, or even just to jump from road to road at a fork. I am very good at getting a good 20-25 blocks on every jump, and will use this for travel, as well in battle. If I have mana, I am using it jumping somewhere. The world is open for me to explore. Most nights I am camped out in the wilderness, or exploring down a forgotten dirt path too an abandoned settlement. I hate it under ground, and will barely ever be seen at Ironpass, Or even anywhere near civilization. I am an explorer at heart.​

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I would love to be in one of your lores :D
HC Username: Kevinlive​
Name of character: Kevin - Kev​
Class: (Your favorite/Main class) master Wizard​
Love Interests: talking(I'm a very talkative person) running a shop, PvP, mining and forming/making communities.​
General Equipment: Diamond hoe, sticks and some sugar cane.​
Township you live in: Kamino, my Zeal plot.​
Alliances: (Towns and players) NR, I got tons of player alliances, so listing everyone would be bad. But I even have player alliances in enemy towns.​
Enemies: no one, our last war is over and we don't have any enemies anymore.​
Extras: I love blinking around, if someone is chasing me I just blink away, and maby cast a bolt before that.​

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, here goes! >_<

HC Username: AzenYumCha
----------------------------------
Name of character: Azen (pronounced like Raisin)
Class: I am currently a lvl 49 Warrior, but I'll stick to the love of my Cleric.
Love Interests: Naruto Shippuden! <3 In HC terms, I love gathering statistics and diagnostics of towns and people. Alliances, Enemies, Knowing what town they belong to, the lot. I also had love interests of a former HC player, iloveoovie - hence the name, that was the reason I wanted to get a share a plot with meh. Unfortunately, he was a boy. >_<
I also LOVE Yoshi! <3
General Equipment: Gold Hoe, Books, Cookies and my favorite of all - A Yoshi Plush Toy-Style backpack! =P
Township you live in: Ocean Side
Alliances:

Towns: Spire, Exitium, Halvalor, Atlantis, Ironpass, Ares, Requiem.
People: greg68, persist3nce, TOADnZACK, Zoomsz, organicmom, MonetIzNotFrench, AoA buds - Apherdite, Barnubus, Jackrox256, OrangeAngel, jmoney222, SadisticLegend, Zihara, Zaspar.

Enemies: North Reach, Kamino and Indica. Oh and cheekyspartan - how much i hate him. -____-
----------------------------
Extras: I am the SiC of Ocean Side, and proud. I used to be a high ranked Spire Citizen, but those days have passed on. I have currently mastered Cleric and Monk and going to start a spec path in Warrior. I've got 9 IRL friends that play minecraft. I enjoy organised raids because I'm with a group of people.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The wiki thing was converting all the solid lore into the History page. I like the project, but to be considered part of history you have to make it as close to what they actually did in game as possible, or mesh it along with the 'cannon' timeline/events.