• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Lore Characters [The Lore Project]

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
At this time, I'm not going to make these. I was looking to make Zeal specific sheets that were more like stories for each. I actually had some done for me and Dielan, vut when I heard of the wipe I just dropped production. At this time I will just leave it here, feel free to make apps, but I won't get to them for a bit and maybe never.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
HC Username: dalton10​
Name of character: (Please make it sound remotely close to your MC name while making it sound real) Dalton the Tenth​
Class: (Your favorite/Main class) Dragoon​
Love Interests: (I will need to confirm these) None really.​
General Equipment: (Clothing/armor/weapons etc does not have to be MC related) weapons : Spear ( Spade ), Armor : Iron Chestplate and the rest is chainmail​
Township you live in: Konoha​
Alliances: (Towns and players) Valor​
Enemies:America​
Extras: (Anything you want to add goes here) I liek to mess with people, and i can exagerate some times. My mc character hates soup. But loves porkchops and steak. He refuses to eat apples cause they are red and scare him. My MC character should be short ( if we could change the height ) Last but not least, I call all necromancers Arch Mages. :p