• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft FTB = ftb.hc.to

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Im suggesting you either present valid proof of these so called griefs that clearly incriminate me without a doubt to anybody looking in or you stop acting like a self-righteous tool and quit you're crying.
If you ask for proof, it usually means that you have done the crime you are blamed for, and you either know there is no proof (usually destroyed all the evidence) or hope there is none. And your aggressively defensive way of typing on this tells a lot.

Tridentx

Stone
If you ask for proof, it usually means that you have done the crime you are blamed for, and you either know there is no proof (usually destroyed all the evidence) or hope there is none. And your aggressively defensive way of typing on this tells a lot.

Oh ok. So if someone accuses you of something and you ask for evidence it means you're guilty? makes no sense. As for ggressively defensive way of typing please explain to me how you type aggressive and defensively and how that is portrayed though the internet?

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh ok. So if someone accuses you of something and you ask for evidence it means you're guilty? makes no sense. As for ggressively defensive way of typing please explain to me how you type aggressive and defensively and how that is portrayed though the internet?
What you type shows your attitude. And when you get accused of something, you could just calmly ask for why they think so instead of going "You have no proof so Im innocent lololol".

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Hrm, I'll have to try this "Feed the Beast". Though it seems - from what I've read - that there are problems?

mightymice24

Stone
That's from mystcraft ages. The official ftb release is today. They recommend a map reset. Also, is there going to continue to be 24-48 hours downtime when the server merely needs a restart?

handballjack

Glowing Redstone
I'm on vacation/traveling. Just tag me when its down and ill restart. The new release should be more stable.
Kainzo, could players who just 'spawned' into the FTB server be given a MFFS, extractor and projector along with forcicium to create forcefields? Because it's the closest thing to protection and it takes a long time to set up.