• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft FTB = ftb.hc.to

handballjack

Glowing Redstone
Max = 50 players
PVP = on
Heroes = off
No plugins
http://feed-the-beast.com/

I created this just in case some want to play - this will be a good "test" to see how lag will be handled with HeroTek coming up.
Kainzo, is it possible for this server to be permanent? I've been looking for a stable FTB server for quite a while and I'm thinking this one could be IT.

handballjack

Glowing Redstone
Yeah, as long as it doesnt take too much resources and there's a stable amount of players on it.
YES!!! However, I fear that there might be griefers so I'm not sure what to do. Implementing Protection Regions into FTB doesn't feel right either.

handballjack

Glowing Redstone
Would there be anyone looking for a permanent stay at the FTB server? I would like to compile a list of regular players and communicate with them. Also, would anybody like to decorate spawn with me?

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo can you add a rule of No Stealing to this server just for the fact that you get so much stuff and you cant possibly keep all of it secret.

handballjack

Glowing Redstone
Max = 50 players
PVP = on
Heroes = off
No plugins
http://feed-the-beast.com/

I created this just in case some want to play - this will be a good "test" to see how lag will be handled with HeroTek coming up.
So within 4 days, mightymice has already gotten 34 iridium ore. There is 1 iridium ore in 5 chunks. So he's mined through 170 chunks, in 4 days. Is that not suspicious Kainzo?

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I got insanely lucky and got a dense ore world, 90% Of the time they are corrupt and unusuable. But i got lucky and found one that was stable but there was floating blue and purple things destroying the world very slowly.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
So within 4 days, mightymice has already gotten 34 iridium ore. There is 1 iridium ore in 5 chunks. So he's mined through 170 chunks, in 4 days. Is that not suspicious Kainzo?
I've gotten 28 in 7 days without the use of a dense ore world, your accusation is invalid, and your amount of subjective proof is non-existent.

FTB offers a wide array of ways to mine, f.eks quarry, mining turtles, mining lasers, dense ore worlds - and the list goes on.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Just to throw my $0.02 in the mix.. I love FTB, once it has proper Bukkit support we will seriously consider converting HeroTEK over to FTB or even running a properly modded and updated FTB server in tandem with TEK. Love the magic mod pack with Thaumcraft3 and others.. I have found a few bugs in what I've played with FTB. I'm sure they will have it worked out in the coming weeks/months. It's great to have an alternative to Tekkit, just need the bukkit support and we are 'all in'.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well, after running it - I realize that it crashes every 4-12 hrs, for no apparent reason. Even the pre-compiled packs start-up with immediate errors.

I don't think I could ever have the time to sort through this mess :p Tekkit is definitely better hands down because of the native plugin support.