• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft FTB = ftb.hc.to

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Just set up an automatic restart after 5 hours, it should solve the problems.

ricoro

A frightening Cactus!
Ricoro needs to be banned, he just walked into my base and griefed a crap ton of valuable blocks that take ages to make. If you want pictures get in-game and tp to me.
How many times do I have to tell you I didn't grief your shit I stole some things out of the chests but that's it I don't grief..

ricoro

A frightening Cactus!
Seeing as the two guys living with me saw you inside my base, greifing, tells me more than enough.
I only took some things out from the chests after that I left, some other guy griefed it later..

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
QQ, don't accuse.[DOUBLEPOST=1355871638,1355871561][/DOUBLEPOST]Get some personal safes and stop QQing. That was the first thing I setup in FTB.
You setup water mill systems in your safe? Oh, good job.
No, this guy and his friend trident went from base to base, greifing and stealing.

Tridentx

Stone
You setup water mill systems in your safe? Oh, good job.
No, this guy and his friend trident went from base to base, greifing and stealing.
I honestly have no idea what you are refering too.
As much as i understand that you're somewhat upset over something I do not appreciate you "dragging me though the mud" so to speak without any acknowledgeable evidence. If you have any issue's or concerns regarding myself please feel free to pm me using the "conversation" feature on these forums.

I would much rather you do this than you too cause any unecassary disturbance's on these forums with idiotic posts.

Thank you.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I honestly have no idea what you are refering too.
As much as i understand that you're somewhat upset over something I do not appreciate you "dragging me though the mud" so to speak without any acknowledgeable evidence.
I couldn't care less about water mills, what I do care about is having two shitkids running on a greif-rampage on a server with 10 people playing on it, I'm mentioning you here because as your friend ricoro was so nice to mention "I only stole from you, trident was the one greifing".

If you have any issue's or concerns regarding myself please feel free to pm me using the "conversation" feature on these forums.
And no, I'm not going to spend time PM'ing a complete moron,
you know what they say - an idiot wins an argument by dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience.

I would much rather you do this than you too cause any unecassary disturbance's on these forums with idiotic posts.
And I would much rather have you banned on both servers, for causing much unnecessary greif by an act of sheer idiocy.

We have 5 players other than me, annoyed by your idiocy. Are you suggesting we're lying?

Tridentx

Stone
We have 5 players other than me, annoyed by your idiocy. Are you suggesting we're lying?

Im suggesting you either present valid proof of these so called griefs that clearly incriminate me without a doubt to anybody looking in or you stop acting like a self-righteous tool and quit you're crying.