• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HeroCraft Department of Public Works] Neutral (Recruiting)

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Yay, I'm an affiliate! On another note, where is Freyrham so I can build roads from there to other places, maybe spawn or something?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Due to my membership in other guilds, I cannot join. However I would love to be a supporter!

Teerian

Gold
Great idea. Thanks for setting this up. Alicubi was attempting this sort of thing until busy lives stole away most of the road builders. Even I don't have much spare time lately, but I'd be willing to dedicate some to helping out here and there when I can.

Cpreo

Stone
I would love to support this! I a part of another guild but i would still lOve to occasionally help with the road building

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah I can confirm. We should get our own chat channel in game and perhaps a TS channel. As a donor I am entitles to both I believe and currently have no use so if we can't get one for free I am willing to use my personal ones for the Betterment of Bastion :) Once we can communicate easier we can organize better.

Hello. Thomasyeung9999, Awsumguy75321, and I are all admins for The Guardians of the Mountain Guild: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/guardians-of-the-mountain-neutral-13.30912/
And I was wondering if the entire guild could become affiliates? We could offer you protection, supplies, and workers. This seems like a very good act on behalf of the public, and that's mainly what Guardians of the Mountain is all about. We are all great builders. I hope you accept, for the good of both of our guilds.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I really like the look of this Guild and I'd like to come play too if I may please. As a member rather than affiliate. However I do need to resolve a few town responsibilities (sigh, more housekeeping) before I get active in the Guild.

A canal, ooooh, I love building canals.