• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Commissions

faredX

Gold
Name of Character: faredX
Description/Class: An unarmored warrior (Kinda like my photo pic) - A long dark blue gaped coat. Shaggy blue hair. Wields a long blue diamond lance.
Trinkets/Traits: Red right eye, black left eye. Smirks.
Short Background: A confident warrior who walks with calmness and bit noisy. His the one who usually gets on everyone's nerves while his laughing about.
Pose Suggestion (Not a requirement): Walking calmly whilst holding a blue lance.

Something that'd fit my signature would be nice. I'll go with colour of course ;).

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Name of Character: Telepath

Description/Class: Paladin - Young warrior new to the ways of Paladin, his armour appears heavy upon him and he looks tired. He holds onto his shield tightly after a long day of blood and tears (possibly no headgear but I'm not sure - do whatever looks right). He's home now resting upon a chair but he knows tomorrow will be another tiresome day.

Trinkets/Traits: Weary eyed but determined to not give up.

Short Background: A young warrior determined to be great, he will not stand down no matter what others say of him.

Pose Suggestion (Not a requirement): Sitting down, allowing his weight to sink as if he's been on his feet all day.

Just thought I would put this up now even though you have quite a few to get through - do this whenever :)

Thanks!

Badblood161

Glowstone
Well, Due to some Personal reasons I have not been able to work on any of these for a couple months. However since the New Years, I've found some time to finish the first one Haha. All of my current commissions will be done for free atm since I haven't been able to do them in a timely manor.

Anyways, hope you like this Northac, Had fun doing it.

2iscu9t.jpg

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Badblood161 Your drawings are amazing, although my request I am not so keen on anymore. If you have not started on my request can it be?
Name of Character: jazza411

Description/Class: Ranger stalking his pray, moving silently through the forest.

Trinkets/Traits: Sharp and determined. 'The Hunter'

Short Background: Grew up in the forest as a orphan hunting anyone who approached his forest.

Hope to hear from you soon.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Man when you open up commissions again, let me know :p I'm a pretty big lore guy and I would love to have a cover for my recent book drawn with your flawless skills :D

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, Due to some Personal reasons I have not been able to work on any of these for a couple months. However since the New Years, I've found some time to finish the first one Haha. All of my current commissions will be done for free atm since I haven't been able to do them in a timely manor.

Anyways, hope you like this Northac, Had fun doing it.

2iscu9t.jpg
I completely forgot about this! Looking amazing... got myself a wacom tablet for christmas, hoping to produce some good stuff :)

Badblood161

Glowstone
jazza411 Sure I can do that. Will Have to wait until I'm done with Davros_ first.

victim130 I can open up Commissions again once I catch up with the rest of my stuff ^.^ could be a month since I'm working on a video game as well.

OliverDollar Tablets are awesome, though they take a bit to get used to its still worth it. Upgraded to a Cintiq when I graduated College ^.^

Northac

Obsidian
dear god thats cool. im so useing this as my new background on the puter. thanks a ton. if i ever get back online ill help you with anything you need.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Holy crap. This is unbelievably amazing! As soon as your open again I will have a request for sure. I suggest raising the price to 1000c though :p, it's what you deserve.