• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Application

vinni57

Stone
Hello Herocraft, here's my application:

Minecraft In-game name: vinni57

Location & Age: California, 17

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None

Referral(s)[Optional]: None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: When looking for a roleplay server on a server listing website, I came across Herocraft. After joining the server as greylisted & looking around, I decided I wanted to become part of this community, especially seeing how serious it is.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to both the EULA & ToS.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV7

Reason you should be accepted: I've seen how big and great of a community Herocraft is, and I'll try my best to show how I have what it takes to live up to its standards. First, here and here are some of the things I've built in the past. I have a belief that if you're going to build something, it should look good, so I spend a lot of time on what I build. If and when I'm whitelisted, I hope to be a productive member of the server, helping to build great structures, interacting with others to do big things, and helping others if I can.

Besides minecraft, I have several hobbies. I like to play video games (like Skyrim, etc.) and I love to program. I know Java, and a it of HTML and Javascript. In fact, I'm almost finished with my first large-scale video game I was developing. I hope Herocraft will be as fun as I've seen so far! Thanks!

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello Herocraft, here's my application:

Minecraft In-game name: vinni57

Location & Age: California, 17

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None

Referral(s)[Optional]: None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: When looking for a roleplay server on a server listing website, I came across Herocraft. After joining the server as greylisted & looking around, I decided I wanted to become part of this community, especially seeing how serious it is.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to both the EULA & ToS.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV7

Reason you should be accepted: I've seen how big and great of a community Herocraft is, and I'll try my best to show how I have what it takes to live up to its standards. First, here and here are some of the things I've built in the past. I have a belief that if you're going to build something, it should look good, so I spend a lot of time on what I build. If and when I'm whitelisted, I hope to be a productive member of the server, helping to build great structures, interacting with others to do big things, and helping others if I can.

Besides minecraft, I have several hobbies. I like to play video games (like Skyrim, etc.) and I love to program. I know Java, and a it of HTML and Javascript. In fact, I'm almost finished with my first large-scale video game I was developing. I hope Herocraft will be as fun as I've seen so far! Thanks!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1373254034,1373253838][/DOUBLEPOST]You are now whitelisted