• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft.... 2 years old on Oct. 1st - How should we celebrate?

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
So... it's not often that you see a game server (let alone a Minecraft server) run for 2 years. I think this is a feat of strength in all senses of the word.

How should we celebrate?

How else? We must celebrate with hookers and blow, my old friend. Hookers and blow.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I want a PvP tournemant, with dragons, where everyone gets Zo (minus a few skills, you know the ones I mean) and a chosen group of people (or staff) who ride the dragons as the rest of the server tries to kil them. Also, we need more cake.
Tried Zo fights they just end up being a Sonic Boom/Plague Bomb spam fest

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If I am not burnt out from work today (asbestos sampling all day. Wee.) I'll be testing out my new Spleef arena before using it full force this weekend.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
It's done, but will need to be run by an admin. Few people helped test it out today, it was fun!

This weekend I'll be handing out prizes to winners!

Hider101

Coal
Cake.
Give Every Person
Free Cake And Cookies.
:D And maybe a giant snowball fight or a sort of zombie apocalypse where everyone has to protect spawn >:D
Mainly Cake. :)