• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft.... 2 years old on Oct. 1st - How should we celebrate?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, it should be on a weekend that some of this happens, as some people can only play on weekends. Would be a bigger party! :D
  • I like that idea of DoD Week
  • A smaller EXP Boost, maybe 1.5 - 1.75
  • Would be cool to have special quests just for this, with things around the map to go to. Like, 4 dungeons, one for each quadrant, with an NPC you need to talk to inside each one, and then you go back to spawn to claim the reward from a Lore-based NPC. ( Tagging Lore and Dungeon guys: @Alator @Danda )
  • Defense of Bastion Event, maybe have it kick-off Bastion's lore. @Alator again
  • Staff versus Player PvP
  • Museum maps going up again, like last time. Please? :3

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If I'm going to pump out 4 dungeons in less than a week I'm going to need a lot of support from the admins lol

cschris54321

Soulsand
Kainzo, neotetro, and whatever cool admins thier all all get op encchanted armor and swords ( like protection 100) and like 5v200 the whole server in one giant party. OR teleport the whole server into a huge glass DOD with pvp on and let them battle it out. Tell everyone at hour before that sometime in the next 3 hours it will happen so people don't log and dont mine with all their gold.

Y

ytiggidmas

*Decorate Spawn with Lights,maybe a festival theme.
*Two massive DoD's-Without Entry Fee(So people who miss one can attend another, decorated arena(2 years banners going across the dome)
*As for Double Experience, Make them during the DoD's not throughout the whole day/week/month.
*Give some sort of exclusive feature/item/something to the people who attend the DoD,(Examples: holiday items from Runescape/Legacy Skins in League Of Legends/Profile avatars for Playstation network)
*I don't like the idea of contests since only the people who win will be the happy ones. So if possible lets ensure everyone's a winner.
These are only suggestions/Ideas...I'm sure I have others in which I simply cannot think of right now.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I think a staff versus player pvp event would be fun.

As in response to that, I suggest to combine this idea with defending Bastion. Admins could be the leader of the mob army to proof the strength of our community. We would have to defend the spawn and bring the leaders down. (Though I don't know if this would go with the lore.)

Also big plus for the teamspeak idea, but maybe not as much rape @Brutalacerate . :p

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What @Brutalacerate said, but as an addition to that while everyone is on tinychat/partying we can have an event/party at the same time!

I don't think something gamechanging is a very good idea like DoD, I know everyone wants to level (I know I do too) but DoD is too much free exp and removes the purpose of having to WORK to achieve your goal of being a powerful [insert class name here].

We need something that:
- Everyone can participate in, no certain level required
- Is fun and benefits people (possible reward?)
- Overall epic.

Think of like uhm.. this is a mild reference but in Runescape. Like the Christmas and Easter events - Everyone can participate in them and everyone gets a prize(s) :D

Thunli

Glowing Redstone
I have some ideas for the celebration-
1. A giant maze map with hidden chests to find
2. pirates war- with boats and ships and cannons!
3. Maybe it's a good time that we start a storyline for the server.
4. new region wars where there are 4 sides, fighting for their region.
5.Giant roller coaster ride.
6. whole server players spawn in one big arena and killing each other for fun(no death penalty of course)
7.Giant Hunting Ground, where admins hunts player down until the last 10 survived and receive a prize
8. NO MORE CHEST PROTECTION, FREE LOOT AND DESTROY EVEYWHERE IN THE MAP!!!!
that's all I got, hope the admins like it!;)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
8. NO MORE CHEST PROTECTION, FREE LOOT AND DESTROY EVEYWHERE IN THE MAP!!!!

No

Your other ideas are decent, but this.. just no

K

_KittyGotWet_

I want a PvP tournemant, with dragons, where everyone gets Zo (minus a few skills, you know the ones I mean) and a chosen group of people (or staff) who ride the dragons as the rest of the server tries to kil them. Also, we need more cake.

Northac

Obsidian
Well after I read this so far the most suggested thing has been the siege idea, maybe not at spawn itself but a castle or something and we need to defend it for a predetermined amount of time. If you survive you get the reward (longer the better type thing) It would be like a DoD, but with a more interesting setting since you would need to defend an area and have a smaller group to do it with or somthing.

(Id so be willing to help with this cause it'd be fun)

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Make a triathathelon course that we have to sprint, carrying a minecart hop on one of many minecart tracks on the track, then swim. Have a finish line (trip line) leading to tnt fire works and whoever places get a reward. no weapons or armor are allowed on the track but fisticuffs are encouraged.

(disable powers for the day)

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Install VoxelSniper
  2. Teleport everyone to Bastion
  3. /vs lightning
  4. /b heatray, /b meteor or /b en creeper
  5. /b 50
  6. Right click all over spawn
  7. "HEY EVERYBODY LETS PLAY LAST MAN STANDING"