• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heritage of Heroes [The Lore Project]

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
These are cool as affiliation, like Bostinians or New Yorkers. Won't really work for races, but I like having the community collaborate for that.
I agree, that was more of the intention. I sort of tried to mix in some legitimate races as much as I could.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Madlumites not included? Outrageous! Not to mention how all these new ethnic groups confuse me.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Madlumites not included? Outrageous! Not to mention how all these new ethnic groups confuse me.
Indeed! Nothing from DG/Zeal/Sanctum. Just Bastion. Faunherer did one for DG a few months ago, though.[DOUBLEPOST=1363309005,1359830399][/DOUBLEPOST]I probably should get around updating this list later this week.[DOUBLEPOST=1371690590][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel like I should update this, but I have to get a good look at the current state of towns.