• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heritage of Heroes [The Lore Project]

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't want to be classified as a Race just because of my town because I'm currently a proud citizen of newearth, but in the future I plan to start an Elvish town and I myself wish to be an elf not a newerthian.Towns are made up of all different types of people

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't want to be classified as a Race just because of my town because I'm currently a proud citizen of newearth, but in the future I plan to start an Elvish town and I myself wish to be an elf not a newerthian.Towns are made up of all different types of people
Astrans seem to have the most elvish qualities in the list of races, along with Malkans, don't you think? ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Wouldn't i be better to say that people from excelsum are from the ARC? I mean, Shadow/Acherous lead ARC in Zeal and was apart of Lorien Kingdom in DG (Mortem), later the Legion with Solstheim and then in FE at the end with Frost/Blight.
It's like putting Camelot as "Forgotten" because we were with them in the end of last map. Actually, Camelotians could be a race on their own with descendants in Mineris and Belegost. (BG was made by CT and LF members originally and we have lots of people who started in CT who now is in Mineris). Pretty much every single town that has been here since early DG or Zeal should be a major race with descendants everywhere. So really, this list isn't very accurate.
It's related groups. If there's a connection, I try to note it. Excelsum was a unique case because it had connections in DG and not in Bastion, but I didn't want to give it its own genus because it's dead.

EtKEnn again, this list is mostly for Bastion, with *some* ties to Dragon.[DOUBLEPOST=1358446134,1358445896][/DOUBLEPOST]Added Caiten. Changed Legionites to Legionnaires.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
[DOUBLEPOST=1358446134,1358445896][/DOUBLEPOST]Added Caiten. Changed Legionites to Legionnaires.
''Remember this above all men, the roman gods are watching us. Make sure they are not ashamed!''

Lol, Roman Legionnaires anyone?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm the only ender dwarf there is ;). No matter what race I am in game that can never be taken away!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
These are cool as affiliation, like Bostinians or New Yorkers. Won't really work for races, but I like having the community collaborate for that.