• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald Application

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PancakeHeroXii - 14 years old.
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 2-3 months
4. What's your favorite color?:Green Mostly. Sometimes blue, depends on my mood. :notch:
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Youtube: PancakeHeroXiiHC - www.youtube.com/pancakeheroxiihc
7. What are your areas of expertise?: Making videos, making youtube backgrounds w/ photoshop and editing videos<intros, color correction, and basic editing>.
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: MCF. Youtube. Maybe facebook.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would love to become a herald and be able to help out the server and make it more popular! :D

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Erm.. what?

I'll let @ShadowRavynn take a look at this when she has time.

Greetings -

If you are serious about applying for a Herald position, then I would like to see you re-apply with a new application that is not over 2 years old. I also see discrepancies in your age listed on your application compared to what is listed in your profile; this concerns me, as we are representatives of the HeroCraft Server and thus I feel, must be above reproach.

Please submit a new application with recent work you have done.

Thank you!

ShadowRavynn

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thanks for bumping then, take care.