• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

henery123's application

H

henery123

1. Minecraft In-game name: henery123
  2. Location & Age: Queens New York U.S
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): My friends were trolling and they banned me from their server
  4. Referral(s): Sorry, none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for RPG servers with some sort of special combat system, and that led me to Herocraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good player and I'm friendly to people who are friendly to me. I like RPGs and I really wan't to join. I also type slow
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH9
  10. Additional Info: None, I don't know what to say

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: henery123
  2. Location & Age: Queens New York U.S
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): My friends were trolling and they banned me from their server
  4. Referral(s): Sorry, none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for RPG servers with some sort of special combat system, and that led me to Herocraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good player and I'm friendly to people who are friendly to me. I like RPGs and I really wan't to join. I also type slow
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH9
  10. Additional Info: None, I don't know what to say

[DOUBLEPOST=1365629053,1365629020][/DOUBLEPOST]It is necessary for you to include your age in your application, please do so.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
On your profile you state you are 23 years old, is 14 your real age?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
So if you are 23, why did you say you were 14? I'm doubting you have told the truth about your age.

H

henery123

I'm actually 14[DOUBLEPOST=1365715515][/DOUBLEPOST]well my older brother is[DOUBLEPOST=1365715629][/DOUBLEPOST]i don't have a minecraft account so i use my brother's. im 13 but my brother made the account for me[DOUBLEPOST=1365715903][/DOUBLEPOST]because i'm on his account and i'm going to get one later, i have to type in his infomation

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm actually 14[DOUBLEPOST=1365715515][/DOUBLEPOST]well my older brother is[DOUBLEPOST=1365715629][/DOUBLEPOST]i don't have a minecraft account so i use my brother's. im 13 but my brother made the account for me[DOUBLEPOST=1365715903][/DOUBLEPOST]because i'm on his account and i'm going to get one later, i have to type in his infomation
Why haven't you straight forward with your age? You've said 14, then 23, then 14, then 13.