• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Heavens Gate - The Battle Front of Souls

Aguares

Stone
I'm relatively new to this server and I have to say I agree with a lot of the posts about mobs being too difficult, and new players being discouraged from joining. Now so since I'm new my opinion probably won't get much attention, but I will say I would enjoy it more if rather than making classes more difficult to level, making the amount of levels each takes to master greater.

I would love to see some tier 3 classes rather than a steep xp curve. That way it takes awhile to master but you can still see progression, because one of the most discouraging things especially to a new player is not being able to see the fruits of their labors.
Isn't there a t3 class? It's a legendary class which takes 6 random classes master to obtain

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Isn't there a t3 class? It's a legendary class which takes 6 random classes master to obtain
I guess that is a technical t3, t4 and t5 however I think they mean like samurai > honorblade > Shogun. Same concept as a t2 class

jackel98

Glowing Redstone
Note: I am in no way combat-oriented, and definitely get tired with grinding.
However, I find that fighting a mob for a minute to only get 10 or 15 XP is horrible, when I could mine for five minutes and gain 60-ish XP from shards without the risk of getting wrecked by mobs.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
G
Note: I am in no way combat-oriented, and definitely get tired with grinding.
However, I find that fighting a mob for a minute to only get 10 or 15 XP is horrible, when I could mine for five minutes and gain 60-ish XP from shards without the risk of getting wrecked by mobs.

Go to higher tiered dungeons for more gainz

jackel98

Glowing Redstone
I git rekt by higher tier dungeons, because I can't level enough in the lower ones.

simonh2000

Stone
Really nice!
The only problem I have is with Stoneflow Catellum. Well, you know how there are holes everywhere, and if you fall through, it's supposed to transport you back to the beginning? Well, if you're in combat, it doesn't TP you back. There's a small portal near the other side, but with ice growing over some of the sides, it really seems like a safety hazard. Could be wrong, though...

simonh2000

Stone
I git rekt by higher tier dungeons, because I can't level enough in the lower ones.
Why don't you party up? If you do /chat LFG you can ask for people to group up for whatever dungeon you're in. If you're about lvl. 30, you could join a party to Ivory City and just grind the bridge for a while. i gained 7 levels today doing only that.