• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hardcoreness - Please Read

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Probably wasn't a good idea to perpetuate an idea of Herocraft being super "hardcore" without actually defining the word. Many a times I've been told Herocraft is hardcore sucks to be you, yet many aspects are far from hardcore. We shouldn't be giving out false signals. Go full-hardcore or no-hardcore, you cant go half, you go full or none.
lol, this post.... did you even read the first post?

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Probably wasn't a good idea to perpetuate an idea of Herocraft being super "hardcore" without actually defining the word. Many a times I've been told Herocraft is hardcore sucks to be you, yet many aspects are far from hardcore. We shouldn't be giving out false signals. Go full-hardcore or no-hardcore, you cant go half, you go full or none.

You fail to understand the topic, and both Kainzo's and my posts. Your post basically proves mine, and shows EXACTLY what not to do. Ironic eh?

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Go full-hardcore or no-hardcore, you cant go half, you go full or none.

I was doing some research on the word Hardcore and Found some interesting stuff.
From some sources I've found they recommend that you never go full-hardcore SimpleJack Malmenca.

Did you know the word hardcore is interchangeable with the word retarded?
Proof below