• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Just a coat with Valor emblem you wear over your current skin. Ohi if you upload your skin I can apply it for you. Pick from following

1. Short coat with hoodie down
2. Short coat with no hoodie
3. Long coat with hoodie down
4. Long coat with hoodie up (covers most of your head)

I'll PM you the revised skin.

Katabolt

TNT
Just a coat with Valor emblem you wear over your current skin. Ohi if you upload your skin I can apply it for you. Pick from following

Whats the noticeable difference between a short and long coat? :confused:

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: What is your IGN? Piptendo​
2: How long have you played Minecraft? Since 0.7, HC, since maybe HC 2.5​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? I was a huge part of Halvalor in the previous map, and I can contribute anything that needs contribution.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? TOADnZACK, Zaspar, sadikyo, several others.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Caster/Crafter, planning on Enchanter, no plans on combat.​
7. How often are you active in game? Maybe 5-10 hours a week.​
8: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Of course. :D
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I have been doing as such.​
10: Have you read our rules? Yes, and I shall abide to them to the best of my abilities.​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter

I'll PM you the revised skin.

hey md,

you should put on a little fashion show for us

put on all the diff types of skins, screenshot then ms paint them into the same pic so we can see the differences of each front and back

I'll help out by hooting and hollering "work it guurrrl" like I'm Rupaul

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
how to be happy

step 1. get a double chest of tools/armor/weapons made

step 2. tell kperkins1982 to enchant them for free

step 3. be happy

seriously guy, I can make lvl 40 enchants, good stuff like Unbreaking 3 Efficiency 4 Fortune 3 picks, and Fire Protecion 4 armor

I don't mind doing it,

if you have enchanted armor you wont die when defending the town
if you have enchanted weapons you wont die when defending the town
if you have enchanted tools you will mine faster, level up faster and have more moneys/mats

its totally a win win for the town, but I feel like only 3 out of 40 people ever ask me for enchants.
so if anybody in town has a single tool not enchanted, and I'm on send me a /tell and Ill have you bring them to the storage room where we have an enchanting table setup and you will get rocking

you havn't lived until you've used an efficency 4 diamond pick it feels like cheating you mine so fast