• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
points to
Blaisifer for being IRL friends with futurizehandgun who gave him a GLOWING recommendation as a hard worker and friendly member​

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Blaisifer, after talking to FutureizeHandgun, you have been accepted into town. Please contact us in game and we'll get you all set.​

Again, only friends of people in town are being reviewed at this time. Anyone else who applies will have to wait until we expand.​

I'm going to be moving into the pimp house. If no one has taken up residence there yet, I would like to have the top floor if possible. :D

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going to be moving into the pimp house. If no one has taken up residence there yet, I would like to have the top floor if possible. :D

Place a sign at the entrance to your floor with your name. Hit me up in game to adjust the lift sign in lobby to have your name. Also don't forget that there is plenty of lava above you :)

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Does my future house get architect approval? Yes, that's a roller coaster on the roof.

zk1UP.png

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
BTW, anyone wanna volunteer to put the cloak on my toon? ;)

Upload your skin and I'll send you the new skin via PM. Pick from one of the following

1. Short coat with hoodie down
2. Long coat with hoodie down
3. Long coat with hoodie up (covers most of your head)

Katabolt

TNT
Does my future house get architect approval? Yes, that's a roller coaster on the roof.

zk1UP.png

That's pretty sweet man, I totally approve! The exterior needs something else on it IMO.. not sure what, but something.. Overall I love it!

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Sill very much interested.
Let me know if i can make an outside contribution to push forward the expansion.